10 Things You Should Know About The vBulletin Transition

vB has a 5 minute time period that you can edit your posts. I'll be removing that when it's time comes...for now, got some other priorities a bit higher :)

Center your avatar? That makes no sense....

Errr.. ment my Sig, sorry Lol. Some people have it to the left where as others have it in the center.
in your sig settings click on the sig pic itself and then on the justify centre icon at the top like you have in posts.

tongue smilies have to be small p :p not big P :p
This is EXTREMELY vital to the running of the site and must be sorted NOW!
Or not.. :lol:

I kinda miss the avatar/user details/title section being its own seperate column. And you know I'm still gonna complain about the lack of Wanderhomies > Subsection > Section action at the bottom. :p Other than the usual 'make it like it was' complaints, well done. :)

I can't seem to find out how to adjust how long it takes for a thread to be considered read by you just by not viewing it for long, sometimes I leave it open on wanderhomies, to view later.
sorta like i've read a few thread in general, and think i'll get round to reading the others later, come back a few hours later, after doing a few things round the house etc, and it's considered the others read, which i've not read yet, so i can't skip to the last posts i've read in each thread :(

Hope you understand what i meant...

I kinda miss the avatar/user details/title section being its own seperate column. And you know I'm still gonna complain about the lack of Wanderhomies > Subsection > Section action at the bottom. :p Other than the usual 'make it like it was' complaints, well done. :)

Yeah, that part kind of drives me nuts as well. Is there an option or skin that remedies this?

Yeah, that part kind of drives me nuts as well. Is there an option or skin that remedies this?

not sure what you guys mean by this. Can you provide a screenshot or something?

not sure what you guys mean by this. Can you provide a screenshot or something?

You seriously don't know what we are talking about?

Okay, in the 2.0 forums (and the first one too) the Avatar picture, as well as the posters name, rank, and title all were placed left of the actual posts themselves.

Let me get a SS of what mine looks like now...

oh, i was like, "columns? wtf?" actually, I believe older versions of vB had it set up so that info was below the avatar, and there might be a mod that does that for this version.

oh, i was like, "columns? wtf?" actually, I believe older versions of vB had it set up so that info was below the avatar, and there might be a mod that does that for this version.

Yeah, but not just below the avatar, along side of the posts, not ontop of them.

I'm a dumbass. I spent the last 15 mins searching the vB mods database cause i swore i had ran across that somewhere. turns out it's already built into vB, and I was able to change it with a click of a button :p

And you know I'm still gonna complain about the lack of Wanderhomies > Subsection > Section action at the bottom. :p

What if i told you to just press the damn "Go" button at the very bottom, in the Forum Jump drop down menu? :p

I'm a dumbass. I spent the last 15 mins searching the vB mods database cause i swore i had ran across that somewhere. turns out it's already built into vB, and I was able to change it with a click of a button :p

Thank you for the change, it certainly makes things alot more readable.

Is it the Display Mode -> Hybrid/Threaded option or is there another?

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=496119
Old 'homies forum action, with badly drawn column guides.. erm.

Well shit, with Fluffy on the case, I can get another hour of sleep :p
geeks.jpg

Back