Kyootness Unlimited

Ooooooo sooo Kyoot!!!
*snuggles this kyootie sensless*
Thankies Tiv!!!

dogpuppy5.jpg

Yep

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Oct 31 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]130191[/snapback][/center]
lol, best story I have ever read.. its literally a "pussy willow"

How is that for "karma" :lol:
[/b]
You'll see, it happens when you don't pay attention. A small detail can turn your life upside down. Uncertainty and despair are far worse than any cruelty you can show me. You would ask why this happened to me, and I hope you remember the day you decided to mess with me. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 1 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]130336[/snapback][/center]
Yep

You'll see, it happens when you don't pay attention. A small detail can turn your life upside down. Uncertainty and despair are far worse than any cruelty you can show me. You would ask why this happened to me, and I hope you remember the day you decided to mess with me. ;) [/b]
rofl ohhh noes!

lol, nah... I hate pets period, but its funny that someone gets all bent out of shape when just yesterday she was talking about dogs being dead and thats fine.... karma much?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Nov 1 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]130422[/snapback][/center]
lol, nah... I hate pets period, but its funny that someone gets all bent out of shape when just yesterday she was talking about dogs being dead and thats fine.... karma much?
[/b]
I'm sure, deep down she doesn't desire bad to no one. It's just a reaction to aggression. She doesn't dislike any animal, she just has a very accute affinity for cats.

Or do you see her posting cartoons or pictures of dead dogs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Nov 1 2006, 04:12 PM) [snapback]130427[/snapback][/center]
I'm sure, deep down she doesn't desire bad to no one. It's just a reaction to aggression. She doesn't dislike any animal, she just has a very accute affinity for cats.

Or do you see her posting cartoons or pictures of dead dogs? [/b]
If I ever make a whole thread dedicated to "ohhh sooo kyootie dogs" oh dear god I hope someone does... hell if I had a dog and did that I would hope someone would drive here and shoot my dog in front of me just to make a point

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Nov 1 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]130429[/snapback][/center]
If I ever make a whole thread dedicated to "ohhh sooo kyootie dogs" oh dear god I hope someone does... hell if I had a dog and did that I would hope someone would drive here and shoot my dog in front of me just to make a point
[/b]
There are dogs posted in this thread if you haven't noticed. Is about all kyoot animals. :lol: I should look for a pic of a baby bear. :lol:
At least my opinion...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Nov 1 2006, 03:26 PM) [snapback]130434[/snapback][/center]
*gets out the shotgun* lets go huntin!
[/b]
Just don't go hunting small animals with a shotgun. I did once (well I had a .22 rifle on me as well, a bow and a .45 pistol but that is beside the point) and let me tell you........if you it a rabbit with a modified choke on the shotgun..........well lets put it this way, there wasn't enough meat, fur or bones left to fill up the shotgun casing.......:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Nov 1 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]130439[/snapback][/center]
Just don't go hunting small animals with a shotgun. I did once (well I had a .22 rifle on me as well, a bow and a .45 pistol but that is beside the point) and let me tell you........if you it a rabbit with a modified choke on the shotgun..........well lets put it this way, there wasn't enough meat, fur or bones left to fill up the shotgun casing....... :lol: [/b]
rofl, my kind of guy :p I need to relearn how to shoot a bow.. I was killer in HS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Nov 1 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]130439[/snapback][/center]
Just don't go hunting small animals with a shotgun. I did once (well I had a .22 rifle on me as well, a bow and a .45 pistol but that is beside the point) and let me tell you........if you it a rabbit with a modified choke on the shotgun..........well lets put it this way, there wasn't enough meat, fur or bones left to fill up the shotgun casing.......:lol:
[/b]

Heh, I went hunting ground squirrel once (the farmers let us since they ruin the crops and stuff) and I went little overboard with the guns lol. You couldn't even find the meat, fur, and bones. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Nov 1 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]130448[/snapback][/center]
Heh, I went hunting ground squirrel once (the farmers let us since they ruin the crops and stuff) and I went little overboard with the guns lol. You couldn't even find the meat, fur, and bones. :p
[/b]
lol it was a 12g loaded with 00 buckshot. I took it with me because me and a buddy of mine where shooting off some rounds earlier that day. I just packed it on my back when we went walking looking for small game later on and we happened to sit down to grab a quick snack before we moved on and a small rabit jumped out about 30ft or so in front of us. I reached around and grabbed the closest firearm which was the shotgun.......the rabbit disintegrated.

Back