What do you think of 'Legend of the Seeker'?

a co-worker of mine is a huge fan of the book, but he feels the show does not do it justice

Ive read the books and i watched the show and i think its pretty good. Doesnt follow the books to well but its nice not knowing everything thats goin to happen.

The early episodes are awful. Well maybe not awful, but there are a lot of cringe-inducing moments. As the series has progressed it has gotten better. It's worth watching when I'm bored - I download the episodes or use Hulu.com, so I watch it whenever.

So i watched all 9 episodes that are currently out in the net.. and like reek already said.. the first few episodes are not soooo cool but ok...
And Reek.. let me guess .. you mean that Mordsith (or however thats spelled) chick named Denna :p

I've been watching it on Hulu.. I like it but I think it's also super cheezy to as far as effects go. I'm only on episode 3 though.

I have always loved the books. I wasn't aware they were making a show. That's...awesome. I'll have to see it.

Prepare for it to be VERY loosely based on the books. I'm talking Syntaxx-Wrath loose here. In another nerd forum I frequent there are a bunch of nerds who can't stand it because it's nothing like the books.

Prepare for it to be VERY loosely based on the books. I'm talking Syntaxx-Wrath loose here. In another nerd forum I frequent there are a bunch of nerds who can't stand it because it's nothing like the books.

I haven't read them in a few years and have read a ton of other books since. I've watched 4 or 5 episodes and I love them. Once I watch most of them I'll see if I can't dig them up and re-read.

Yeah there are some familiar names from the books but the show mostly follows its own script.

And you "loved" the books? really? :eek:

Yeah there are some familiar names from the books but the show mostly follows its own script.

And you "loved" the books? really? :eek:

Yes really :p

The last one I read was about 8 or more years tho, and I usually read a novel or two every week. My memory just knows that it was a fun story that I remember loving the characters in particular.

Loose is a relative term. For one such as yourself it may seem like a hot dog in hallway where as I might experience it as trying park that double wide trailer you live in inside a single stall garage...but I'm sure your daddy already showed you that. Some daddies didn't love enough, some loved too much.

Loose is a relative term. For one such as yourself it may seem like a hot dog in hallway where as I might experience it as trying park that double wide trailer you live in inside a single stall garage...but I'm sure your daddy already showed you that. Some daddies didn't love enough, some loved too much.
lol atleast you know why I cry and curl up in the fetal position when you mention booty lovin :p

Back