Want to put together a new game?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 16 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]148885[/snapback][/center]
http://topsecret.acclaim.com/

And 1 individual will win the director's chair for another MMO by david Perry.

They are limiting the number of contributors to 100k. Yeah 100,000 people to decide the fate of this game.
[/b]
I like the sound of this hmmmmm

I applied like a month ago. My friend go in though, maybe cause he's a dick and went to GDC and met some Acclaim people :(

They recommend you use IE 5.0 to view the page.

Are they looking for someone who can come up with some rad sprites or something?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 16 2007, 07:05 PM) [snapback]148923[/snapback][/center]
I applied like a month ago. My friend go in though, maybe cause he's a dick and went to GDC and met some Acclaim people :(
[/b]

GDC is overated dude. All the good stuff happens behind closed doors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 16 2007, 03:05 PM) [snapback]148923[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I got in :) But I didn't go to the GDC.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Mar 16 2007, 08:37 PM) [snapback]148973[/snapback][/center]
GDC is overated dude. All the good stuff happens behind closed doors. [/b]
I know. And that acclaim thing is the lowest of the low, but it's still a starting point :mellow:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 16 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]148976[/snapback][/center]
I got in :) But I didn't go to the GDC.
[/b]
You don't have to go to GDC to get in. He just happened to meet some acclaim employees and gave them a really good impression.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 18 2007, 12:44 AM) [snapback]149010[/snapback][/center]
I know. And that acclaim thing is the lowest of the low, but it's still a starting point :mellow:

You don't have to go to GDC to get in. He just happened to meet some acclaim employees and gave them a really good impression.
[/b]

Who is david perry?

Perry made Earthworm Jim, MDK, and Enter the Matrix. I'm pretty sure he's done other games as well, but those are the ones I know of. I don't think he has any MMO cred, but considering the MMO industry is currently reaping in $760mil a year from North America alone (a number which will triple in four years) I'm not surprised that everyone is going after a piece of the pie.

Back