w00t! Got my tickets!

Myrdyr

For TOOL at Wembley arena in November :)

Gonna be the 2nd time I've seen them, totally looking forward to it!

/happydance

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 2 2006, 05:11 PM) [snapback]100726[/snapback][/center]
grats!!! although i have no idea who they are
[/b]

You don't know who Tool is? :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 2 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]100733[/snapback][/center]
well clearly they are a band of some sort but no i dont know who they are
[/b]

:(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 3 2006, 07:17 AM) [snapback]100733[/snapback][/center]
well clearly they are a band of some sort but no i dont know who they are
[/b]

There are bands and then there is TOOL, never call TOOL a 'band' they are a spiritual entity ;)

Tell ya what Prodigy, I think we have the entire works of TOOL sitting on the TDP webserver somewhere, it's kind of required listening for all our members I'll go find it and post a link.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 3 2006, 07:44 AM) [snapback]100742[/snapback][/center]
lol alright. what kind of music is it?
[/b]

It's TOOL :)

hehe really they are quite unlike most bands.

Seems somebody deleted it from our webserver, I just made a .rar of all 5 albums and started uploading it, it will be finnished in an hour or so.

It contains the following albums:

Opiate
Undertow
AEnima
Lataralus
10000 Days

I suggest you start with AEnima ;) the earlier two alblums are a bit rough by modern recording standards, AEnima kicks though, the last 2 albums are a bit more refined.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Aug 2 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]100728[/snapback][/center]
You don't know who Tool is? :eek:
[/b]
Who would know them, they get home and their dog barks at them to stay away *giggle*

Anyway... Who are they?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 07:51 AM) [snapback]100751[/snapback][/center]
Who would know them, they get home and their dog barks at them to stay away *giggle*

Anyway... Who are they?
[/b]

Download the file when i post the link and find out!

Let's just say the vocalist had two of his ribs surgically removed so he can suck his own *cough*

But the guy is a poet in the vein of Morrison, and his band are tight.

It'll sound like noise at first, but it's really a symphony once you look below the noise.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]100754[/snapback][/center]
Download the file when i post the link and find out!

Let's just say the vocalist had two of his ribs surgically removed so he can suck his own *cough*

But the guy is a poet in the vein of Morrison, and his band are tight.

It'll sound like noise at first, but it's really a symphony once you look below the noise.
[/b]
I was never good in Biology class. I barely passed it.

But seriously, who is Morrison?

yeah my wifes dragging me to them in august shes a maynard nutcase ..ive seen them four times first three were before aenima came out .. i like em and all but i really got to be in the mood for sure ..im just not a concert person i prefer club shows myself

but enjoy the show none the less they always did sound good live .. i even think the older opiate ep live stuff sounds pretty good

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 07:58 AM) [snapback]100755[/snapback][/center]
I was never good in Biology class. I barely passed it.

But seriously, who is Morrison?
[/b]

*chuckles* that was actually a pretty interesting typo ;)

Who was Morrison?

The Lizard King?
Mr Mojo Rising?

Don't tell me you never heard of The Doors?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]100760[/snapback][/center]
*chuckles* that was actually a pretty interesting typo ;)

Who was Morrison?

The Lizard King?
Mr Mojo Rising?

Don't tell me you never heard of The Doors?
[/b]
Yeah I have, I have 6 doors in my house. What's that has to do with this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 08:03 AM) [snapback]100761[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I have, I have 6 doors in my house. What's that has to do with this?
[/b]

Methinks you are pulling my leg ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 03:06 PM) [snapback]100766[/snapback][/center]
Methinks you are pulling my leg ;)
[/b]
I know is a band, but never met them or heard them consciously knowing it was them. What I mean, if I heard them in the radio or parties.

Don't know who is or was Morrison, don't know who is Tool or the Doors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 2 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]100771[/snapback][/center]
Don't know who is or was Morrison, don't know who is Tool or the Doors.
[/b]
wow... i've lost faith in mankind

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Aug 3 2006, 08:01 AM) [snapback]100759[/snapback][/center]
yeah my wifes dragging me to them in august shes a maynard nutcase ..ive seen them four times first three were before aenima came out .. i like em and all but i really got to be in the mood for sure ..im just not a concert person i prefer club shows myself

but enjoy the show none the less they always did sound good live .. i even think the older opiate ep live stuff sounds pretty good
[/b]

Opiate is my favourite :) but I learned to like it retrospectively.

Back