The only man to challenge Chuck Norris and almost win

Timi

ep_24.jpg

Jack Bauer :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 31 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]37557[/snapback][/center]
Bruce Lee beat Chuck Norris as well
[/b]

Chuck Norris only lost to lul Bruce Lee into a false sense of security.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 31 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]37561[/snapback][/center]
Chuck Norris only lost to lul Bruce Lee into a false sense of security.
[/b]

Or it was simply written into the script.

BTW, was one of the best fight scenes filmed on cinema.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 31 2006, 11:27 AM) [snapback]37553[/snapback][/center]
ep_24.jpg

Jack Bauer :ph34r:
[/b]
And to think all this time I thought his name was Kiefer Sutherland...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 31 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]37557[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Bruce Lee only beat Chuck Norris because it was in the script, afterwards Chuck Norris delivered a roudhouse kick to the face of Bruce Lee

just like the black guy in the allstate commercials will forever be known as president palmer, kiefer sutherland will always be known as jack bauer. doesnt matter what roles or movies they do in the future. their names are written in stone

[/b]

A movie scene depicting Chuck Norris losing a fight with Bruce Lee was the product of history's most expensive visual effect. When adjusted for inflation, the effect cost more than the Gross National Product of Paraguay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 31 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]37679[/snapback][/center]
Solid Snake > Chuck Norris > Jack Bauer
It's genetics.
[/b]
I agree 100%

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 1 2006, 03:35 PM) [snapback]38307[/snapback][/center]
A movie scene depicting Chuck Norris losing a fight with Bruce Lee was the product of history's most expensive visual effect. When adjusted for inflation, the effect cost more than the Gross National Product of Paraguay.
[/b]
I heard that visual lie was from the same people who brought you the moon landing.

Back