SURVEY RESULTS

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
I went to Starbucks today and asked a bunch of random people to fill out my survey. Hopefully normal people who aren't on computer crack. I tried to reserve a post but it just edited onto this one so expect results in a bit.

The survey was as follows:

This is a series of questions I'm asking people because I?m curious what makes people tick and what people do to live meaningful and/or fulfilling lives.
This is not for monetary profit or for a business or government.

Please don't write your name.

If you are uncomfortable answering any question, LEAVE IT BLANK!
This is all optional.

1 - Do you have a job, and if so what is it? What's your estimated yearly or hourly salary? Are you happy with your job?

2 - Are you married / single / dating? Do you have children?

3 - What hobbies do you have and participate in frequently (daily, weekly, or monthly)?

4 - What are some of your goals in life? Why are these your goals?

5 - About how many friends do you have and see frequently? (if you have so many you can't count just say so)

6 - If you were to breakdown an average day of your life into a schedule, how would it look?

7 ? Where are you at an education standpoint (high school / college / have a degree)?

8 - Are you okay with me sharing some or all of your answers with friends and some people online, which may be on an Internet forum? (You will remain anonymous!)

----------------------------------------

OK WELL I'll put results here in a sec.

OK WELL I'll put results here. Please reference survey for questions this is anwers only.

Person 1:
1 No
2 Single w/ 4 children
3 model cars / weekly
4 get back to school / do something
5 10
6 not buisy
8 ok

Person 2:
1 Yes, chiropractor. ---- Yes.
2 Yes Yes
3 Excercise, read daily
5 4-5
6 4-5 hrs work 2 hrs exercise
7 Graduate school DC
8 Yes

Person 3:
1 I work with families 23,000/year Not entirely happy - I need to follow my passion in another field
2 Married, no
3 Walking w/ my friends, knitting, talking
4 Be happy & free person, Bondage is something I have had & no longer want
5 8
6 Wake, eat, knit, work, knit, work, enjoy the company of my husband, eat, knit, read, sleep
7 BA in education, continuing to learn
8 Yes

Person 4:
1 Yes. Cut hair, counsel teens who are in trouble with law, drug/alcohol addicted
2 Married, 2 boy/girl, 25.23 yrs
3 reading, movies, hikes on Mill Creek, lots about healing, spirituality
4 To greate a group for teen girls. To counsel people in work place to better achieve self care. Because Joy comes from

serving highest good.
5 4 good women friends, A few good male aquaintences
6 Breakfast - very healthy, take my time / meditate, study or yoga / cut hair / walk with friends / house work / meet with

teens / family / read / bed
7 8 years of college, no degree
8 Yes

Person 5:
1 Yes, Teen Center, ?, Very happy
2 Single
3 Sports, reading, meeting people
4 independence, happiness in life
5 10-20
6 YMCA - 2 hrs, work 4 hrs, reading ?
7 College / have degree
8 Yes!

Person 6:
1 Food server / 38,000 / Yes
2 Dating
3 outdoor activities (ie. rollerblading, hiking, skiing, biking)
4 family, career
5 6 weekly
6 exercise, work, friends, sleep
7 BA degree
8 Yes

Person 7:
1 Yes/kindergarten Teacher / $12,000/yr I am very happy with my job, I love what I do!
2 Married - no children
3 Exercise / time with husband & friends / outdoors.
4 having a strong family
5 3
6 Busy - until evening
7 BS degree
8 Yes

Person 7:
1 Yes/kindergarten Teacher / $12,000/yr I am very happy with my job, I love what I do!
2 Married - no children
3 Exercise / time with husband & friends / outdoors.
4 having a strong family
5 3
6 Busy - until evening
7 BS degree
8 Yes
[/b]

A BS and makin 12k? GOD DAMN!

Sounds like a substitute teacher with that tiny amount of scratch. Or a half-day schedule for the kids or something.. cause that ain't right, yikes

LOL, well kindergarten might only be a few hours a day anyway. I can't remember much of my kindergarten class though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jan 13 2006, 06:46 AM) [snapback]26853[/snapback][/center]
LOL, well kindergarten might only be a few hours a day anyway. I can't remember much of my kindergarten class though.
[/b]

I remember when attended kindergarten...we b00zed it up, had orgies, all of that just in time for nap time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 13 2006, 07:26 AM) [snapback]26876[/snapback][/center]
I remember kindergarten...we b00zed it up, had orgies, all of that just in time for nap time.
[/b]

Yeah the teachers sure were horny.

What's the point of your survey, Darein? I take it it's for a class?

Surveys are my field, is why I ask :).

Well I need a job, so there's part of it. Also Curse posted a thread about computer addiction so I wanted to see things people do other than computer and maybe pick up on some of what they do. Plus I wanted to share results so Curse and maybe others could see.

From what I take from the survey, although it may seem everyone lives different lives, in practice our lives are mostly the same. Work, hobbies, responsibilities, and sleep. :)

Back