So seems everything is dead

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Kinda sad, but I am surprised that Wanderhomies lasted for a good 5 years. :p
What is everyone up to? I've been playing EQ2 on Antonia Bayle for the past year and a half.

playin cod mw2 and working ...was on swgemu but after a reboot of windows im havin probs with it so ima just qq about it for now , lol...might get apb

your face is dead

in all seriousness i have been introduced to the real world of work and can't seem to allocate as much time to posting on forums :(

still gaming, but mainly on my 360 - gamertag is satnam99 if anyone wants to add me!

People grow older, get wrapped up in life and other things. I was beta testing APB. Now im dabbling in SWGEmu. But got a backlog of PS3 games. New job is keeping me busy too. Plus IRL things have taken more priority over games. Was thinking of revamping the site for the launch of TOR but nah. When TOR launches people will be using the official forums and be on a new server with old and new people.

Kinda sad, but I am surprised that Wanderhomies lasted for a good 5 years. :p
What is everyone up to? I've been playing EQ2 on Antonia Bayle for the past year and a half.

eq2 is so last year

wanderhome died along with the game... wanderhomies well stavs right people move on, new interests other responsibilities etc...

Haha well I've met a new crew of people that I hang out with and enjoy playing with in EQ2 so it's not the game that I enjoy it's the people. You all know this.. :p As for swgemu I will be all for it once they finish it but it's not going to be done for like another 5 years lol.

Haha well I've met a new crew of people that I hang out with and enjoy playing with in EQ2 so it's not the game that I enjoy it's the people. You all know this.. :p As for swgemu I will be all for it once they finish it but it's not going to be done for like another 5 years lol.

gonna play sw: tor than?.. its going to be out in only a year

Back