So, saddly

Timi

Wanderhome is nearly a ghost town. Cnet is hardly ever populated and now just faction farmers are around. I am one of the few that like the NGE and always have liked SWG, but with no one to play with, what's the point? I've been contemplating picking WoW back up, much to my demise <_<

Well I can say that lol I am not planning on sticking around but until the 10th I will be in game normal time for me (8pm cst) but lol who wants to hang out w/a li'l ole crafter? ;)

Huggles
Dolly

You goddamn right Timi. You feel my power? When I left I took alot of people with me to play Tiddly Winks Online.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 1 2005, 07:57 PM) [snapback]3228[/snapback][/center]
Wanderhome is nearly a ghost town. Cnet is hardly ever populated and now just faction farmers are around. I am one of the few that like the NGE and always have liked SWG, but with no one to play with, what's the point? I've been contemplating picking WoW back up, much to my demise <_<
[/b]

It's terrible what they have done to what was once an awesome game that we all loved. My acct dies in two days. I may take a stroll through the emtpy server before the end just to have a final look at it all...

/cry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 12:15 PM) [snapback]3255[/snapback][/center]
You goddamn right Timi. You feel my power? When I left I took alot of people with me to play Tiddly Winks Online.
[/b]

Thats ok, seems as if my online gaming experience revolves around smacking penguins with baseball bats.

all us taco's left at the exact same time. was almost like we got together one day and said hey, this blows. later guys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 1 2005, 09:44 PM) [snapback]3276[/snapback][/center]
Thats ok, seems as if my online gaming experience revolves around smacking penguins with baseball bats.
[/b]

Baby seals for me but hey. Differences is the spice of life.

actually...last night was weird. I logged in and I had people sending me tells left and right. I swear I didn't even know half of them! (er not you Dolly lol I do know you)

And voren was trying to help me get one of the easy acolyte robes too.

and btw timi I was on when you logged on and you didn't even say hi /cry

btw c-net is generally ghosted by afk dancers in front of the spaceport..and they aren't even real entertainers! /gasp

I would not know I left SWG and went to WOW and I am LOVING IT BIG TIME.
THIS GAME ROCKS and I am hanging out with fun good people. I am trying
THis game is a MUST GET...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 2 2005, 01:09 PM) [snapback]3644[/snapback][/center]
I would not know I left SWG and went to WOW and I am LOVING IT BIG TIME.
THIS GAME ROCKS and I am hanging out with fun good people. I am trying
THis game is a MUST GET...

DrewPA
[/b]

QFE!! I have had the same experience in WoW, and loving it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 2 2005, 10:57 AM) [snapback]3228[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Dont delay! Hit cancle today!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 2 2005, 08:10 PM) [snapback]3501[/snapback][/center]
I heard Timi was a member of NAMBLA...
[/b]

It's true, I am part of the National Assembley of Marlin Brando Look Alikes :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Dec 3 2005, 08:53 AM) [snapback]4018[/snapback][/center]
WoW pwns SWG big time. Well, at least now it does.
[/b]
In my honest oppinion, I'd rather take NGE SWG over WoW.

Aren't you playing WoW right now?

(Well not RIGHT NOW now, but aren't you subscribed?)

I think of it this way. I want everyone who can to quit SWG in the short term. If enough walk, then maybe we'll get real action - Like Torres fireD!!!!!

Back