New Years Plans ?

Arch-Felon

What is everyone doing for newyears? Think im just having a quiet drink with a few friends but im sure even that will be an adventure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arch-Felon- @ Dec 14 2005, 11:47 AM) [snapback]10840[/snapback][/center]
What is everyone doing for newyears? Think im just having a quiet drink with a few friends but im sure even that will be an adventure.
[/b]

I'm gonna get really wasted.

um seeing how its on a saturday the wife and i are going bugg grandma to take baby for the night and most morning so we can get hammered.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 13 2005, 09:20 PM) [snapback]10850[/snapback][/center]
Get drunk, naked, and bang a cow....bell.....yeah bang a cowbell. [/b]

mooooooo :p haha I so had to ;)

gonna be working to try to beat my last years record of ending the night with $1100 in my pocket

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 14 2005, 01:42 PM) [snapback]10893[/snapback][/center]
gonna be working to try to beat my last years record of ending the night with $1100 in my pocket
[/b]

You're a hooker?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 13 2005, 10:42 PM) [snapback]10894[/snapback][/center]
You're a hooker?
[/b]

if he was a hooker it'd be 110.00 in his pocket, the rest would be going to his pimp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Dec 14 2005, 11:51 AM) [snapback]10841[/snapback][/center]
I'm gonna get really wasted.
[/b]
QFE, I plan on ingesting a large amount of alcohol and not remembering most of the night. Pretty much what I do every year on New Year's. I mean hell, you've gotta start every year off the right way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 13 2005, 10:04 PM) [snapback]10912[/snapback][/center]
wondering where you are and how you got there. it's the basis of most abductions!
[/b]
Only in this case, its not "Fire in the Sky", its "Fire in Lil's Pants" :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 14 2005, 02:08 PM) [snapback]10915[/snapback][/center]
Only in this case, its not "Fire in the Sky", its "Fire in Lil's Pants" :blink:
[/b]
The fire may be in my pants, but the burning is the feeling in your mom's eyes.

Money Shot FTW!

I have no idea. probably nothing. I can't believe it's almost 2006. 2005 just came and went like there was no tomorrow.

I have a party every year but this year is a party i my HOUSE YES :lol: I can have a lot of people and not be crammed into a small apartment....... so big party lots food , drink, marryment, ummm well you get the idea :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 13 2005, 09:42 PM) [snapback]10894[/snapback][/center]
You're a hooker?
[/b]

last year i was an expediter. this year i'll be a server. i'll definately beat $2000

Back