Lets bow our heads

Shaggz1297

for those who havent heard, comidian Richard Pryor died of a heart attach on Saturday.
Just wanted to let you guys know that, and for those of you who didnt know his name, his is one of the funniest, strongest and most influencial comidians of all time, and the list of people like Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, David Letterman, Bob Saget, and so many more were touched by him. He really made it ok to break down the walls of race, language, and sexuality by joking about it, usually quite crudely.
He got MS in the 90's and suffered threw it. He will surely be missed.

"...and so many more were touched by him"

Really? LOL

Okay really though, I didn't know the guy's work that well, but I think he was in a few good movies I've seen and I like most of those comedians. Wasn't he in the Superman movies? I read the article earlier today from MSN I think FYI. Damn shame people have to die.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Dec 13 2005, 08:44 PM) [snapback]10203[/snapback][/center]
"...and so many more were touched by him"

Really? LOL
Okay really though, I didn't know the guy's work that well, but I think he was in a few good movies I've seen and I like most of those comedians. Wasn't he in the Superman movies? I read the article earlier today from MSN I think FYI. Damn shame people have to die.
[/b]
lol, couldnt think of a good word.
but yeah he was in 1 superman movie (maybe more). and he had a few good ones. The Toy is my personal fav, but his work showed through in his stand up. I would say go get " The N***** is Crazy" or ".. And Its Deep Too". those are some really good ones. oh and "Was it something I Said?" is hilarious

All I know is Superman III. Saw that movie as a kid and the part where the computer takes over and turns that woman into a robot scared the bejesus out of me! :blink:

Back