I'm getting kind of bored

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
I'm getting kinda bored of EQ2!! No one is on at the moment soooooooooooo here I am!!! Was watching a bunch of SWG vids and now I'm sad. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ May 23 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]80830[/snapback][/center]
So umm whats everyone doing to keep themselves occupied?
[/b]

WOW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ May 23 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]80833[/snapback][/center]
altho servers are down atm lmao so yeah bored with ya :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ May 23 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]80835[/snapback][/center]
I think i've burnt myself out for the timebeing
[/b]

I'm getting some work done...kinda.

We could play tic tac toe...

battlefield 2. on a piss poor connection. its really fucking annoying the amount of lag i get but its better than any alternatives at the moment

Laying in bed eating chocolates and getting my ipod nano set up :D

Although I wish I could play swg... but this will do :)

Counterstrike: Source, whenever my internet connection isn't having a lag-fest anyway..

BTW I get alot more headshots now. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ May 24 2006, 03:50 AM) [snapback]80830[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Police Academy.

I got on last night though for EQ2 for an hour

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ May 23 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]80830[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

writing and eating a salad :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ May 23 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]81019[/snapback][/center]
I foresaw this
[/b]
yes well playing for 2 months straghit will do it to ya for any game :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ May 24 2006, 07:21 AM) [snapback]81053[/snapback][/center]
yes well playing for 2 months straghit will do it to ya for any game :p
[/b]

Especially 2 months straight of a terrible game :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(James C @ May 24 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]81044[/snapback][/center]
Ohhh, what sort of salad?
[/b]

feldsalat with Nussblatt, feta cheeze, mozzarella pearls, olives , tomatoes olive oil and balsamico as dressing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ May 24 2006, 12:21 PM) [snapback]81053[/snapback][/center]
yes well playing for 2 months straghit will do it to ya for any game :p [/b]
i didnt in swg :(

the only reason i quit was they never fixed any bugs and more and more kept cropping up and also i got sick and tired of being lied to

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ May 24 2006, 07:22 AM) [snapback]81054[/snapback][/center]
Especially 2 months straight of a terrible game :p
[/b]
bah

Back