I can finally....

Oh FFS.. yeah, really "wild" head of a pride or not, I can see not mauling the old owners/friends but the guide guy with them? fuck that... such BS

Oh FFS.. yeah, really "wild" head of a pride or not, I can see not mauling the old owners/friends but the guide guy with them? fuck that... such BS

First, lions generally ignore humans unless they threaten them or the lion is starving for food. Lions don't even like the taste of human. Watch some animal planet and you'll see plenty of camera operators very close to wild lions and are not getting mauled.

Second, the "guide" was standing safely back anyway when the lion first came up. It was only after the lion showed he was comfortable with them that the "guide" came close.

And btw this "guide" in the video is George Adamson who was the person who rehabilitated the lion back into the wild and spent years teaching him to be wild again along with other lions. The lion knew this "guide" well, however not well enough that Adamson would have most likely never been able to approach the lion on his own. He even advised the two guys who raised him NOT to attempt it.

The story is true, however it's still a touching clip even if it wasn't true. The lion sees something familiar from a distance so cautiously moves forward, as he recognizes the two who saved him from a tiny department store cage, he speeds up his walk and runs into thier arms.

I take away anything even remotely rude I said about this video. Apparently not crying over this video or finding it heartwarming makes me a bitch and I am now single over it. I apologize.

That lion and his pride killed a cheetah i raised from an infant.(mother cheetah was run over by a film crew doing a lion shoot on the plains of Africa) So fuck that lion and his hippy trainers!:mad::confused::lol:

I take away anything even remotely rude I said about this video. Apparently not crying over this video or finding it heartwarming makes me a bitch and I am now single over it. I apologize.

Your man left you cause a video about lions doesn't make you cry? Kick him in the balls and when he cries, call him a lion loving cry baby, imo.

Your man left you cause a video about lions doesn't make you cry? Kick him in the balls and when he cries, call him a lion loving cry baby, imo.
lol, he didn't leave me, but he did teach me to be nicer (well, more nice than normal)

True , I bet she could overpower him lmao.
Who are you kidding? The only thing I can run in this relationship is my mouth. I couldn't over power him if he was passed out and handcuffed to the bed.

Back