Hi Everyone!

ok this is working....

TIV next we all want lap dances.....

lets see how this goes over... my jedi mind trick is strong with this one.....

get out $10 bucks and waves it in the air....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 18 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]30069[/snapback][/center]
all men have BIG egos.
and every now and then a little stroking don't hurt...,.
ooops did I just say that? :blush: :blink: :huh:
[/b]

nomatter what the size of the ego, men are all about the stroking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Craesh Antares @ Jan 19 2006, 02:41 AM) [snapback]30101[/snapback][/center]
nomatter what the size of the ego, men are all about the stroking
[/b]

yes we "men" love to be stroked a lot ROFL...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 18 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]30110[/snapback][/center]
You "men" huh Drew? Um...okay....
[/b]

ROFL

define man...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Jan 19 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]30078[/snapback][/center]
ok this is working....

TIV next we all want lap dances.....

lets see how this goes over... my jedi mind trick is strong with this one.....

get out $10 bucks and waves it in the air....
[/b]

$10?!?!?!

I bet Tiv and the other fine women on this board will need more than $10 my friend. Come on, you said you made the big bucks, right? So, start shelling em out!

/film

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 18 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]30328[/snapback][/center]
$10?!?!?!

I bet Tiv and the other fine women on this board will need more than $10 my friend. Come on, you said you made the big bucks, right? So, start shelling em out!
/film
[/b]

/shakes head

I do make a nice living but just because I make does not mena I need to spend.. I can just show and it works the same mostly....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Jan 18 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]30354[/snapback][/center]
I do make a nice living but just because I make does not mena I need to spend.. I can just show and it works the same mostly....
[/b]

Ah but some of us have brains - we know yer holding out - and therefore so are we.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 18 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]30360[/snapback][/center]
Ah but some of us have brains - we know yer holding out - and therefore so are we.
[/b]

here here!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Jan 18 2006, 09:05 PM) [snapback]30395[/snapback][/center]
we got a pole for you to dance around we want to see
Please
?
[/b]

only if you go first

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 06:07 AM) [snapback]30401[/snapback][/center]
only if you go first
[/b]

/Prepares pole for Wookieedance4

Okay ladies, get the cash out!

Back