HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEK AND RAMIN

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 29 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]64995[/snapback][/center]
Ramin is 18 and Reek is 1? LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY
[/b]

he's quite verbose for a 1 year old :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 29 2006, 04:52 AM) [snapback]64995[/snapback][/center]
Ramin is 18 and Reek is 1? LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY
[/b]

Wait he logs in anon all the time but he put his birthdate in?!?!?!?

Reek?

Stewie-Pose-(Center).jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 29 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]65051[/snapback][/center]
Wait he logs in anon all the time but he put his birthdate in?!?!?!?[/b]
Yeah, why wouldn't I? I go anon so I don't get flooded with PM's. My birthday doesn't have anything to do with that :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 29 2006, 09:51 AM) [snapback]65057[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, why wouldn't I? I go anon so I don't get flooded with PM's. My birthday doesn't have anything to do with that :).
[/b]

I could still PM you :p er...not that I flood people.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 29 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]65060[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Yeah I don't mind PM's at all! It's just I don't want people expecting a PM back right away :).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 29 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]65064[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I don't mind PM's at all! It's just I don't want people expecting a PM back right away :).
[/b]

Now see you should have responded to my why people go anonymous with THAT.

I'd go nuts if I didn't respond to my pm's right away. I like seeing them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 29 2006, 09:51 AM) [snapback]65057[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Didn't realize you were so popular. Only Tiv PMs me, and that's cause she PMs everybody. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 29 2006, 09:59 AM) [snapback]65069[/snapback][/center]
Didn't realize you were so popular. Only Tiv PMs me, and that's cause she PMs everybody. ;)
[/b]
Bah I misspoke and Tiveria's right - it's wrong to say it's so I don't get flooded with PM's. I don't mind that at all. But I'm awful at getting back to people when they write me so I don't want them to expect a response right away, hehe.

And she's never PM'd me :p.

I don't PM everyone. LOL. (I DO have a job you know. lol)

I'd love to though. I'd love to know each of you better. But then again you'd go crazy because it's catchy :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 29 2006, 10:10 AM) [snapback]65075[/snapback][/center]
Bah I misspoke and Tiveria's right - it's wrong to say it's so I don't get flooded with PM's. I don't mind that at all. But I'm awful at getting back to people when they write me so I don't want them to expect a response right away, hehe.

And she's never PM'd me :p.
[/b]

Who expects to get answered right away? Seriously that is just the nature of this form of communication.

Oh well, initially I thought you were just being anon to hide from Hakan. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 29 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]65080[/snapback][/center]
Who expects to get answered right away? Seriously that is just the nature of this form of communication.

Oh well, initially I thought you were just being anon to hide from Hakan. ;)
[/b]
Lol, no. It's a habit ever since I released The Sith Code. Even today I still get nailed with messages on MSN and emails about it, almost always of, "wow that was kewl! where is that temple? how do you make those dope vids!? how can I make one? I have a jedi he's lvl 84 on Kauri. Lolz my guild kicked me out yesterday for swearing but I got them back when I stole everything from the guildhall lolz!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 29 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]65083[/snapback][/center]
Lol, no. It's a habit ever since I released The Sith Code. Even today I still get nailed with messages on MSN and emails about it, almost always of, "wow that was kewl! where is that temple? how do you make those dope vids!? how can I make one? I have a jedi he's lvl 84 on Kauri. Lolz my guild kicked me out yesterday for swearing but I got them back when I stole everything from the guildhall lolz!"
[/b]

That's stupid! though..I did create the tiv e-mail address for stratics just in case. lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 29 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]65065[/snapback][/center]
Now see you should have responded to my why people go anonymous with THAT.

I'd go nuts if I didn't respond to my pm's right away. I like seeing them.
[/b]

/comfort

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Happy birthday, Reekie-Pooh!​
</span>

loose_reek.jpg

*gets the remote*

Now dance for me, bastard!

:wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 29 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]65083[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Oh....yeah, you still get emails about that huh. That I feel sorry for you then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 29 2006, 06:52 AM) [snapback]65060[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Yeah, you flooded mine.... ....after I flooded yours ^_^

Oh! and Happy Bday Reek!

And... ...Ramin?

I have a question, I always thought Ramin and Rankin were the same guy :unsure:

Back