Ghostbusters III

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=18723
A CGI Ghostbusters III?
Source: CISN Country February 2, 2007

Dan Aykroyd visited radio station CISN Country and revealed that a Ghostbusters III is in the works.

Aykroyd said that the film will be CGI and Bill Murray has agreed to do the voice of Dr. Peter Venkman. No word on whether Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson or any other of the original actors will return to voice their characters.

You can listen to the interview here![/b]

Now will it be like Shrek or Final Fantasy? :p
I suppose if the actors are all "too busy" to do a live one i'll settle for CGI

Be nice to see a Ghostbusters III

There once was a RPG named Ghostbusters, you bought a franchise from the other guys, it was okay :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 4 2007, 07:44 AM) [snapback]142707[/snapback][/center]
I suppose if the actors are all "too busy" to do a live one i'll settle for CGI
[/b]
That's not it. They're all old and fat now. Aykroyd was already chunking up when GB2 came out.

Personally, GB is one of my favorites, and GB2 was ok. I'd rather them not try to dip into the moneywell for this, because I guarantee the final product is going to be crap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 4 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]142732[/snapback][/center]
That's not it. They're all old and fat now. Aykroyd was already chunking up when GB2 came out.

Personally, GB is one of my favorites, and GB2 was ok. I'd rather them not try to dip into the moneywell for this, because I guarantee the final product is going to be crap.
[/b]

100% agree, on all comments.

GB was a classic, GB2 was a typical sequal, as in lame. A third would be a stay-puff size mistake.

They can't get Bill Murray involved which I believe has been an issue for a long time.
They can't even get approval rights to make action figures of the Ghostbusters! :eek: Only the ghosts.

Aykroyd has been trying to get this made for years. He's the 1 most behind it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 4 2007, 08:02 PM) [snapback]142745[/snapback][/center]
They can't get Bill Murray involved...[/b]

Because he knows it'll end up being just a grab for cash, and it'll be a piece of crap...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 4 2007, 10:19 PM) [snapback]142746[/snapback][/center]
Because he knows it'll end up being just a grab for cash, and it'll be a piece of crap...
[/b]

Actually it has to do with the long feud between Murray and writer/director Harold Ramis. Ever since Groundhog's Day, those two stopped being friends. Shame really, they did good work together,

"CGI" gives me the impression of a G-rated for kids thing like Shrek or something. Hopefully I'm wrong and they keep the feeling of the original movie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Feb 5 2007, 11:58 AM) [snapback]142825[/snapback][/center]
marshmallow.....

edited for a typo
[/b]
They looks similar
bib1_3D.jpg

staypuff.jpg

yeah but im pretty sure its quite a well known company in america that the guy is from.......not that id know what it is however because im not america

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Feb 5 2007, 12:09 PM) [snapback]142829[/snapback][/center]
yeah but im pretty sure its quite a well known company in america that the guy is from.......not that id know what it is however because im not america
[/b]
Ya can google it. Is a tire company.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Feb 5 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]142829[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
:lol: Give up Prod. Unless it has funny Manga people in it she hasn't seen it! :p :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 5 2007, 03:46 AM) [snapback]142750[/snapback][/center]
Actually it has to do with the long feud between Murray and writer/director Harold Ramis. Ever since Groundhog's Day, those two stopped being friends. Shame really, they did good work together,
[/b]
Interesting and yet informative at the same time. :thumbsup:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 5 2007, 03:05 PM) [snapback]142870[/snapback][/center]
:lol: Give up Prod. Unless it has funny Manga people in it she hasn't seen it! :p :wacko:
[/b]
I thought he was talking about michelin tires pet ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 5 2007, 11:42 PM) [snapback]142881[/snapback][/center]
I thought he was talking about michelin tires pet ^_^
[/b]
Who ya calling pet! :blink: :huh:

I wouldn't want this for a pet! :eek:
bib1_3D.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 5 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]142886[/snapback][/center]
Who ya calling pet! :blink: :huh:

I wouldn't want this for a pet! :eek:
bib1_3D.jpg

[/b]
Mascot?! :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 5 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]142832[/snapback][/center]
Ya can google it. Is a tire company. [/b]
lol yeah not the michelin man, i meant the marshmallow dude. from what i remember, its derived from some other food related company mascot

Back