Further Dumbing down of SOE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 13 2006, 08:07 AM) [snapback]57966[/snapback][/center]
they've always been edited. as far as i can remember.
[/b]

Heh, maybe I was just never annoyed enough to use them. I am this morning.

doesn't really matter :huh: it's still a dumbed down version of a game we love. :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 13 2006, 08:21 AM) [snapback]57972[/snapback][/center]
Now why can't we have dumbed down versions of the women we love as well? :p
[/b]

Would you REALLY want a dumbed down version of Tiv, Artica, Ker-Ri or Merly? Come on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 13 2006, 08:06 AM) [snapback]57964[/snapback][/center]
You can no longer post the intials "wtf". They are edited.
[/b]
That's the real reason why gomi quit.

they will probably start changing stuff like "canceling accounts" to "Omg i love soe" and "devs suck" to "great job devs"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Mar 13 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]58034[/snapback][/center]
they will probably start changing stuff like "canceling accounts" to "Omg i love soe" and "devs suck" to "great job devs"
[/b]

They haven't already?

well just find a work around...

WTF = isn't that special...
SOE sucks = gosh life is grand

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 13 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]58047[/snapback][/center]
well just find a work around...

WTF = isn't that special...
SOE sucks = gosh life is grand
[/b]

I was just shocked. I'm getting really peeved at someone and just couldn't express that sense of "WTF" I really wanted to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 13 2006, 08:22 AM) [snapback]57973[/snapback][/center]
Would you REALLY want a dumbed down version of Tiv, Artica, Ker-Ri or Merly? Come on.
[/b]

For a few hours of time with each one of them....yes. B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 13 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]58082[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

We can be just as stexy with our brains as we can be without.
[/b]

Yeah but I can't convince you 4 to do everything I want with your brains still in full functionality. Like I said, just want you guys dumb for only a couple of hours each, then things can go back to normal.

it is impossible for me to dumb down my brain. I have tried and I nearly exploded.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 13 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]58093[/snapback][/center]
it is impossible for me to dumb down my brain. I have tried and I nearly exploded.
[/b]

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 13 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]58093[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

/looks around for Wulfy
/scoops brain out
/starts the stop watch at 3.5 hours.

Back