Face book?

Lethos

I know atleast some of you are on it, but I'm pretty sure more do than I have seem to of found.
Be a nice way to keep in contact with alot of friends we've all made in these past years

http://tees.facebook.com/profile.php?id=505911149

Thats me, Christopher Bourton.

I might be busy these days, but lets just I have more than 1 job, and one is connected to face book ;)

Even if it has it's good sides I've heard so many bad stories about face book that I'm uncertain to if I'd ever go for it.
But good to see you ;)

ok fluffy, slightly over zealous on the facebook bashing there. two links to the same thing, which facebook has already banned. 2nd one only happens to not recently updated machines.

Both still come to the same thing 3rd party things using facebook outside their direct control. This can happen on any website, we all proberly frequent everyday that has any kind of advertising.

And sorry bud, think I only asked you to join Knight hood, the clan assiciated to it, and my own companies gaming community... :(

I do believe facebook is one word. Its not a normal word, given, and it can be a noun or a verb. I.e. I facebooked your mom.

Geez, what's the hype with "facebooking" being a freaking word in the dictionary? They leave out so many other words and then include the dumbest thing.

More proof that the dictionary is pretty much crap in the first place (at least as far as words being official goes).

Back