El-D's Pickin Up A Girl Tip #1

Eldiablo8

I go out to the bar last night. I sit down in the pool area. Typically I watch the players for 30 mins getting strengths and weaknesses. This hewt chick came by two seperate times being a smart ass going "Hi 5" to me holding up her hand. Needless to say no matter how hewt you are revenge comes first with me. I dump my money on the table where her and her friends are playing.

I beat this guy and kept it close so she wouldn't get scared off. Next up, her. I destroyed her and was cool and focused. She didn't get a single ball in. When it was her shot she told her friend "I've lost." And to be a smart ass I banked the 8 ball to finish it. After I did that, I was a big smart ass and held up my hand and yelled "HI 5!!!!". Needless to say her name is Sarah and her phone number is...

Moral of the story. Don't hold back your skill when playing someone you want to hook up with. Destroy them. That way their self esteem has been so wrecked that they look at you and think "after that ass whooping this person is the best I will ever get in my life."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 4 2005, 12:58 PM) [snapback]4593[/snapback][/center]
could she find his penis?
[/b]

ROFL. Scally I was prepared I used 2 of the balls on the table and my cue stick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 4 2005, 12:48 PM) [snapback]4592[/snapback][/center]
Did she want to touch your penis?
[/b]

Your avatar is a big red X

i only see mine as red xs...everyone elses is fine ^.^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 07:50 AM) [snapback]4623[/snapback][/center]
i only see mine as red xs...everyone elses is fine ^.^
[/b]

i were just wondering.....is it by purpose that the "picture" in your sig is referring to a website and not a picture? :p

long live stupidity ;)

Hi Jimbo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:10 AM) [snapback]4628[/snapback][/center]
i were just wondering.....is it by purpose that the "picture" in your sig is referring to a website and not a picture? :p

long live stupidity ;)

Hi Jimbo
[/b]
whats in my sig? i dont see anything!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:24 AM) [snapback]4642[/snapback][/center]
whats in my sig? i dont see anything!
[/b]

HTML: "RED X"

try right click, properties and then see where the "supposed to be image" is pointing to :)

you might want to go correct that mistake ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:26 AM) [snapback]4645[/snapback][/center]
HTML: "RED X"

try right click, properties and then see where the "supposed to be image" is pointing to :)

you might want to go correct that mistake ;)
[/b]
i remeber it was a simpsons wallpaper! how do i correct it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:30 AM) [snapback]4648[/snapback][/center]
i remeber it was a simpsons wallpaper! how do i correct it?
[/b]

guessing here put in the right address instead of the wrong one :p

Back