Do NOT read this thread

Timi

If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song.

Sorry I just got an impulse to open and post on every thread, regardless of content :p

I never said, I read them....

Anything saying NOT to be read is just begging to be read due to the generosity it generates.

I mean curiosity! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Apr 19 2006, 09:59 AM) [snapback]72210[/snapback][/center]
Anything saying NOT to be read is just begging to be read due to the generosity it generates.

I mean curiosity! :lol:
[/b]
So you read it?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Apr 19 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]72238[/snapback][/center]
you just read it too!!
[/b]
Nope, just his post :p
same as this.
And don't argue with me if ya don't want to see Anti-Prodigy's meassures. :evil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Apr 20 2006, 06:38 AM) [snapback]72289[/snapback][/center]
Nope, just his post :p
same as this.
And don't argue with me if ya don't want to see Anti-Prodigy's meassures. :evil:
[/b]
curiosity killed the kitty!

waves hand: you do not wish to read this thread...

Waves Hand: You want to turn off the computer and rethink your life..

waves hand: can someone call an ambulance?

Yeah GD right I read this thread. Timi can't tell me what threads I can or cannot read. YOU DON'T OWN ME TIMI!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Apr 20 2006, 07:34 AM) [snapback]72468[/snapback][/center]
Yeah GD right I read this thread. Timi can't tell me what threads I can or cannot read. YOU DON'T OWN ME TIMI!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!
[/b]

No...I PWND you!

Back