DAMN YOUR BLACK HEART, GOOGLE.COM!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 15 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]59176[/snapback][/center]
They're onto us! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[/b]

Yeah I keep wondering :wtf: whenever I see that online...you know it looks at our profiles and shtuff?

Okay, blonde moment, WTF? what do you mean or are you referring to that us government crap of taking user search lists?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 15 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]59178[/snapback][/center]
Okay, blonde moment, WTF? what do you mean or are you referring to that us government crap of taking user search lists?
[/b]

I thought he was talking about the google.com user that comes in and looks at our profiles and reads our posts...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 15 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]59178[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Er, the google.com user that pops up here. The US Gov't is welcome to try to figure out what I search for and its relevance to national security. It has none, but they're free to waste time and resources proving that a frickin' gazillion times over given the number of searches google processes. :p

The US government must be intrigued by my google of IIA members in order to find odd pictures of them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 15 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]59187[/snapback][/center]
Er, the google.com user that pops up here. The US Gov't is welcome to try to figure out what I search for and its relevance to national security. It has none, but they're free to waste time and resources proving that a frickin' gazillion times over given the number of searches google processes. :p
[/b]

////&*^*&^#*(&$^#*(&WE&(*^@#*($&ALREADY(*&@$(%KNOW)#@&%(*&@#$%()*&@#$%)(*////

I think google will soon be blacklisting us as Spam :p

oh, and i have the search engine refrsh time at 10 days. care for me to change that to daily? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 15 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]59207[/snapback][/center]
I think google will soon be blacklisting us as Spam :p
[/b]
Google will blacklist us as spam, the Feds will investigate in the hopes they can bring some massive federal anti-spam lawsuit just to look good, but then be forced to just reclassify us as "noisy nubs", never to be bothered with again. Only THEN can we begin work on our plans for GLOBAL DOMINATION! :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 15 2006, 10:40 AM) [snapback]59209[/snapback][/center]
Google will blacklist us as spam, the Feds will investigate in the hopes they can bring some massive federal anti-spam lawsuit just to look good, but then be forced to just reclassify us as "noisy nubs", never to be bothered with again. Only THEN can we begin work on our plans for GLOBAL DOMINATION! :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
[/b]

/chant NOISY NUBS!
/chant NOISY NUBS!
/chant NOISY NUBS!
/chant NOISY NUBS!
/chant NOISY NUBS!
/chant NOISY NUBS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Mar 15 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]59350[/snapback][/center]
I still dont get it...lol
[/b]
Every ten days or so according to Stavrose (personally, I swear its WAY more often than that), there's a "google.com" user that hits this site. Apparently its built into the MK Portal code to actually show it as google.com, because it isn't actually a registered user like the rest of us. So its Google sending out its bots to scour the web for shit to index in its search engine. That or.. its the thought police... :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Mar 15 2006, 01:09 PM) [snapback]59378[/snapback][/center]
Every ten days or so according to Stavrose (personally, I swear its WAY more often than that), there's a "google.com" user that hits this site. Apparently its built into the MK Portal code to actually show it as google.com, because it isn't actually a registered user like the rest of us. So its Google sending out its bots to scour the web for shit to index in its search engine. That or.. its the thought police... :ph34r:
[/b]
Yes, I've seen google.com 'logged in'...

It's on quite a bit actually. At least once a day I see 'em here. Also, it scans people's bio's and other interesting things...
:shifty:

Plus, if the government looks at what I search for, all they'll see are words ass, boobs, nude, pussy, naked, tits, amatuer, free, download and mp3.

Back