Coming Soon...

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Blogs. Thanks to Bananaman for the request and reminder. I've already bought and installed the blog software, i'm just working through bugs right now, as well as the 50+ skins I gotta add for them...

yeah, but i have the power and the space to add plenty of useless features, so why not? :p

besides, ever since my personal website ceased to exist...wait, htats something to post about. to the LJmobile!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 19 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]72389[/snapback][/center]
yeah, but i have the power and the space to add plenty of useless features, so why not? :p

besides, ever since my personal website ceased to exist...wait, htats something to post about. to the LJmobile!
[/b]
Jesus, yeah, I woulda busted some ass after all that. (re:LJ)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Apr 20 2006, 07:33 AM) [snapback]72467[/snapback][/center]
To me Forums are no different than Blogs. Let's have more thongs than blogs.
[/b]

I don't want to see you in a thong you scary clown!

oooo i have always wanted a blog :blink: what the hell do I do with it? :blink: oh yeah write in it :p

I know I'm late on this, but I'm kinda excited about this too. I know my password here so I don't have to keep figuring it out like with my LJ. :D

Back