Colors in posts

Avari

am I the only one when .I click the text color box and all the diff colors come up...i try to click one and nothing happens :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:43 PM) [snapback]79241[/snapback][/center]
am I the only one when .I click the text color box and all the diff colors come up...i try to click one and nothing happens :(
[/b]

Then you type. And then you hit the color box again.

try typing something, then highlighting it and choosing the color. Seems that the first things you type don't automatically take the color you want. Gotta do it again after you type in the first letter. I dunno, just highlight and then choose a color

i cant even select a color though...it doesnt highlight a color and when i click it does nothing, the color box doesnt close either

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]79249[/snapback][/center]
i cant even select a color though...it doesnt highlight a color and when i click it does nothing, the color box doesnt close either
[/b]

The site has determined that your sig is too Vix for it to work properly for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:50 PM) [snapback]79252[/snapback][/center]
pfft my sig is caped on baddass mammer jammy mods
[/b]

Don't you know those mods don't work in the NGE (New Gay Emulation). ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]79249[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

It doesn't do anything special. just click back in the box and start typing. then click the color thing again...trust me!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 17 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]79255[/snapback][/center]
Don't you know those mods don't work in the NGE (New Gay Emulation). ;)
[/b]
nge is too gay to be called gay, why didnt they call it NVE ...New "Vix" Emulation

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 09:53 AM) [snapback]79259[/snapback][/center]
nge is too gay to be called gay, why didnt they call it NVE ...New "Vix" Emulation
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]79259[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:lol: nice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]79266[/snapback][/center]
its not workin tiv..i type , try to click , type click nothing :cry:
[/b]
You look like a lost puppy.
:hug:
:unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 17 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]79268[/snapback][/center]
You look like a lost puppy.
:hug:
:unsure:
[/b]
take me for a walk :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:58 PM) [snapback]79269[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
im still color less :(

when i did tivs welcome back post i had to type out every color code to do the rainbow colors!!! :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:59 PM) [snapback]79269[/snapback][/center]
im still color less :(

when i did tivs welcome back post i had to type out every color code to do the rainbow colors!!! :huh:
[/b]

NO! Don't! He is just going to piss on your leg Artica!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 17 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]79271[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
oh no, I domy duty before I go for a walk with the kitty :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]79273[/snapback][/center]
oh no, I domy duty before I go for a walk with the kitty :p
[/b]

Be that as it may...you sig is still too Vix for proper board use.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ May 17 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]79271[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 17 2006, 12:58 PM) [snapback]79269[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

test test

eep...I can't upload my files to filelodge anymore from here :(

you can also do "[" then color=#html then "]" text text "[" and then /color and "]"

Back