Character Transfer Service

deekistheman

Hey if I fill out all the stuff on the SWG character transfer service does it happen automatically, or do they send me a confirmation email with a time that the transfer will take effect.

Basically if I do transfer it (from one account to another) I want to know if they will say you have like 5 days before it takes effect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Apr 12 2006, 05:00 PM) [snapback]70089[/snapback][/center]
Hey if I fill out all the stuff on the SWG character transfer service does it happen automatically, or do they send me a confirmation email with a time that the transfer will take effect.

Basically if I do transfer it (from one account to another) I want to know if they will say you have like 5 days before it takes effect.
[/b]

Send a tell to Bria.Shojji - he'll know more.

I DO know that they tell you not to give away your stuff right away because it's not a definate that you'll transfer.

I transferred a toon and I seem to remember it took overnight maybe? I'm sorry I really can'y remember for he life of me :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Apr 12 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]70091[/snapback][/center]
Send a tell to Bria.Shojji - he'll know more.

I DO know that they tell you not to give away your stuff right away because it's not a definate that you'll transfer.
[/b]

Im not quitting or giving my stuff away. lol
I'd just put all my stuff in a house that is under Rays or Vix's name

Back