Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ( please specify)

• Good Lookin

• Total voters

Tutok

I chose Famine 1st.

Novik wasn't too good when they came back after innocs and area cures. Her poisons/diseases couldn't get through the innocs as easily as Famine's.

For Doc I chose yours truly

I voted Novik both. Was a hard choice between her and Famine for best CM, but I have to say Novik was CM/Doc, her only offense was CM and was only equipped with a spraystick, and i'd see her take down 3 or 4 people at a time alone.

novik for cm,but famine for cm 1 on 1 or small fights

i rember being in a DARK base and Novik runing up area poising about 50 pple,dam those ticks hurt

and tutok for doc-bset pvp doc on WH

Im tempted to vote for myself, but I really wasnt that good. During most pre-cu I had a shitty computer and just couldnt keep up. Ill have to think about who Ill vote for.

I voted Novik for both.. although.. Kinda wished I picked other for Doc.. Dest. wasnt so bad.. :p

Best cms ever were Syntax-Error, Min and Famine.
Best docs were Tutok, Zerarylyon and Min.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 31 2005, 10:16 PM) [snapback]20313[/snapback][/center]
Best cms ever were Syntax-Error, Min and Famine.
Best docs were Tutok, Zerarylyon and Min. (Prognovic and Chu are close to them also)
[/b]

I just downloaded some At the Drive-In and it matched perfectly with Avari's sig, was hillarious to watch.

Back