Arizona = Dumbest state

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 18 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]126367[/snapback][/center]
Damn it MA beat us!!!
[/b]

And people asked why I moved here.

/flex

Oh, and we would have been No. 1 except for Vermont has like 40 people and 2 billion cows in it! The damn cows tipped the scales every time!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 18 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]126395[/snapback][/center]
And people asked why I moved here.

/flex
Oh, and we would have been No. 1 except for Vermont has like 40 people and 2 billion cows in it! The damn cows tipped the scales every time!!!
[/b]

stupid smart cows.

cuz east coast is where all da old money rich folk live and where some of the oldest and most prestigious education institutions are :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 18 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]126430[/snapback][/center]
cuz east coast is where all da old money rich folk live and where some of the oldest and most prestigious education institutions are :p
[/b]
exactly

I could explain why Arizona is the dumbest, but that rant would be a bit racist for sure.

Just glad I grew up and was educated in WI (#8!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Oct 18 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]126494[/snapback][/center]
I could explain why Arizona is the dumbest, but that rant would be a bit racist for sure.
[/b]

*snickers*

run for the border! lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 18 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]126495[/snapback][/center]
*snickers*

run for the border! lol
[/b]
One of the issues/problems is that quite often latino families will send their kids to school for the basics and as a babysitting program, but once they're old enough they're pulled out of school to work to help support the family, so they don't get a complete HS education.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Oct 18 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]126494[/snapback][/center]

Just glad I grew up and was educated in WI (#8!)
[/b]

Yep, I blame the Mexicans. Oh wait, I mean 'illegal immigrants.'

California here, 47th state.

Back