North: Browns
South: Colts
East: Gaytriots
West: Chargers

Conference Champions
Cowboys, Chargers

Super Bowl Champions
Dallas Cowboys

Skins go 0-16, Zorn is fired, Cower is hired and sadly we're still stuck with Snyder.

i really need to learn the rules to this sport. i admit i know absolutely bugger all about it but i really enjoyed watching the bits i did. also is there any way to turn off the annoying american commentary?

i really need to learn the rules to this sport. i admit i know absolutely bugger all about it but i really enjoyed watching the bits i did. also is there any way to turn off the annoying american commentary?

Mute.

NFC
North: Vikings
South: Saints
East: Cowboys
West: Seahawks

AFC
North: Browns
South: Colts
East: Gaytriots
West: Chargers

Conference Champions
Cowboys, Chargers

Super Bowl Champions
Dallas Cowboys

Looks like stav was a little off in his predictions. And how in the hell could you have picked the Browns for AFC North. Pittsburgh dominates that division year in and year out.

The NFC north is pretty close race with your Chicago Bears ahead by 2 games i think.

Saints are last in the NFC south and some1 else here was rooting for the Panthers and he was right for doing so.

The Cowboys are sinking faster than the Titanic in the NFC east...and no mention of defending Super Bowl Champion Giants?

NFC west is a conference full of losers cept the surprising Arizona Cardinals who hold the only winning record so far in that division.

AFC north are lead by my Pittsburgh Steelers (who else?) Ravens are nipping at their tails but Cleveland is in a distant 3rd and have resorted to benching Anderson to start Quinn for the Denver game. Do i even need to say anything about the Bungals?

AFC south...who'd expect the Titans to be undefeated so far? And no1 expected Peyton to have this less-than-average first half of the season.

Brett Favre coming back out of retirement for the Jets sure put them in the lead in the AFC east. Gaytriots suck without Brady anyways.

Your close in the AFC west but Jay Cutler has been really good for Denver as of late. Chargers are over-hyped to be Super Bowl contenders anyways. They aren't of that caliber as of right now.

Hope you enjoyed my "im bored at work so i will recap the first half of the season" post about your predictions u made at the beginning of the season.

This has been an upside down season. All top teams have gone to hell due to injuries. I mean who the hell would have ever thought of the Cards leading their division? Or the Bears for that matter. The only team that has upheld its expectations has been Oakland.

The only team that has upheld its expectations has been Oakland.

Aint that the truth. Sad thing is Al Davis keeps replacing coaches and staff but has it ever occured to him that its the shitty players on the field not winning games and not the coaches? The coaches cant go out on the field and play the game for them...the players have to perform and they just arent. Along wit that, everyone in Oakland had such a huge boner for Russell then he held out like a retard for more money that he isnt even worth. You're worth more money when u can perform and win games. The Oakland players should be paying Al Davis to let them take the field.

Ever see the movie "Twins" with ARRRRNOLD and Danny Devito? Davis is the Devito to Jerry Jones' ARRRRNOLD!

Back