Yes, but is it to scale?

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
Absolutely brilliant and frightening page, all at once:

http://merzo.net/index.html

Take all of the famous ships, creatures, space stations, etc from all of your favorite sci-fi universes, and put them all next to each other, side by side, with proper scaling to one another.

The site is too rich for words to do it justice.

(Extra bonus, if are using IE you can move the ships/people/etc around on the page to compare them however you desire, for example, what would B.O.B. from The Black Hole look like compared to a Mangalore from The Fifth Element)

Oh, added plus, check out this poster showing some of the main ships on one sheet, geez was the Super Star Destroyer big enough?

Who cares what space ship is bigger? I say the difference in technology will win your battles. Asguard ftmfw!

Yes I know but I still want one. :D
There is ALWAYS a bigger ship out there somewhere. :p

Besides.. this is starwars / science fiction. Most of the stuff that comes out of there is screwed up anyway. A ship no bigger than the Slave I that is capable of destroying an entire star system.. yea ok. :p

Last edited:
Who cares what space ship is bigger? I say the difference in technology will win your battles. Asguard ftmfw!

Except that even with all their technological advances, they couldn't even save their own race so they blew their own planet up. :p

Back