Wow blows yay or nay!

Its not BAD, I just couldn't find the same atmosphere in that game as i did in SWG. Dont get me wrong, SWG is slowly going the same way, with all of my old friends quitting. Theres only 3 other ppl than myself from my original guild. Farid, Nix and Hermio'ne. The rest have quit :(

Well my roots in wanderhome were gone after a publish pre cu so that hasnt really effected me. But alot of my roots in KEG/RW/IIA are coming back.

ive never played WOW but ive heard it blow after the first couple days. oh and .....

YOU STOLE MY CLOUD SONG!

Originally posted by montel
Its not BAD, I just couldn't find the same atmosphere in that game as i did in SWG. Dont get me wrong, SWG is slowly going the same way, with all of my old friends quitting.  Theres only 3 other ppl than myself from my original guild. Farid, Nix and Hermio'ne.  The rest have quit :(

QFE.

I think it is ok. I am only playing it right now because a couple r/l friends are. There is no way I will play it as much as I did SWG.

Well... WoW was fun 1-40.. then I had to force myself to play 40-60, then I had a huge sadface when I finally dinged that last level.. No endgame content besides doing countless and countless high end instance runs. All the pvp is, is one huge gankfest from what I see.

well RIP Narok - 60 Gnome Rogue

$200 from ebay > WoW

Back