World's first HD-DVD AND Blu-Ray DVD Player

How about we just trash all the Blue Ray shit since its retardedly overpriced

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 9 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]138809[/snapback][/center]
How about we just trash all the Blue Ray shit since its retardedly overpriced
[/b]

Which in all honesty might be the overall determining factor that propels HD-DVD into the winning position. There is a little known retailer out there that has already announced that it will carry one and not both of the formats in the long term. Might of heard about them... Wal-mart. Sadly they will play a huge roll in who wins this war wether you want to admit it or not. And with HD-DVD being the cheaper of two my bet is going to be on HD-DVD.

Plus Sony has gone from making top quality products in the 90's to slightly above average and at times mediocre products in the last 7 years. Sony needs to be kicked in the balls so it can be humbled and hopefully go back to turning out high-qualtiy products. I used to buy nothing but Sony but in the past 7 years having dealt with them in regards to home theatre (Now I'm with Toshiba, JBL and Kenwood) as well as w/ my online gaming endeavors I have damn near stopped purchasing anything made by them. Actually come to think about it the only thing I own now that has a Sony label on it is a PS3 and that has more to do with my Obssesive Compulsive Disorder in regards to video gaming then anything else. Cant miss that one great game (and so far that seems to be it with PS3 and Resistance wasnt and isnt all that).

Back