World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

• Best MMO ever made

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overrated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Woot I'm the 1 voting best ever!

You may not like the game, and hell I've never played it so I can't even comment on that. But one thing you cannot deny is that it has absolutely made the MMO world its bitch.

I got the trial. I played. After i hit Level 11, i was like, "this game sucks." Yes, i did a fair amount of playing and explorinig, and i had a great guild i was in (former Valinorians). But i didn't play WoW again for the remaining 10 days in my trial

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 11 2006, 03:00 AM) [snapback]42977[/snapback][/center]
Woot I'm the 1 voting best ever!

You may not like the game, and hell I've never played it so I can't even comment on that. But one thing you cannot deny is that it has absolutely made the MMO world its bitch.
[/b]

Thats not a good thing because now every MMO is copying it. I got tired of seeing all the Diablo/Red Alert clones, I sure as heck don't want to see WoW clones.

WoW is the top MMORPG on the market, it has blown away most MMO's sales with 5.5 million users, overrated? Maybe, Best MMO? Seems a lot like it.

And yes, comparing this game to Pre-CU, i'd take WoW.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 11 2006, 06:29 AM) [snapback]43266[/snapback][/center]
Thats not a good thing because now every MMO is copying it. I got tired of seeing all the Diablo/Red Alert clones, I sure as heck don't want to see WoW clones.
[/b]

They are copying it because... it's the best MMO ever made, sure it ruined SWG.. but you can't put a hamburger patty on a PBJ sandwich... if you see what i'm trying to say.

Don't live in the past, Pre-CU is dead and SOE are jewbags (not to offend any jews... you jews), so to hell with it

Blizzard actually cares about their customers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Feb 11 2006, 08:09 AM) [snapback]43366[/snapback][/center]
WoW is the top MMORPG on the market, it has blown away most MMO's sales with 5.5 million users, overrated? Maybe, Best MMO? Seems a lot like it.

And yes, comparing this game to Pre-CU, i'd take WoW.
They are copying it because... it's the best MMO ever made, sure it ruined SWG.. but you can't put a hamburger patty on a PBJ sandwich... if you see what i'm trying to say.

Don't live in the past, Pre-CU is dead and SOE are jewbags (not to offend any jews... you jews), so to hell with it

Blizzard actually cares about their customers.
[/b]

Says you!

I wasn't comparing it to SWG and for the record I thought pre-CU SWG sucked. Just because it's the top selling MMO doesn't mean it has to be copied. I'd rather play a game with originality and a small following then a mundane clone with millions of people.

Wow has done well because, if my memory servers me correctly, it was the first game to open internationally, plus they already had huge followings with Diablo, WC series, SC and it was destined to do well in retail. The game could have been called shit stain with Blizzards logo on it and people would still have bought it.

I played trial + 1 month subscription = overrated.

It was good, not perfect, but it is definately overrated.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Feb 13 2006, 11:27 AM) [snapback]44754[/snapback][/center]
I played trial + 1 month subscription = overrated.

It was good, not perfect, but it is definately overrated.
[/b]

Define a perfect MMORPG, because I have yet to see one.

I still have a blast playing WoW. I have yet to run out of things to do. (Yes I am in a BWL guild). New dungeons are coming out all the time and with the expansion this game shows no signs of slowing down.

Back