Wkipedia?

G

We need look no further than Wikipedia's attempts to hide the truth about Zippy from the people:
link
:angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 21 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]119345[/snapback][/center]
I vote for Zippy to be forgotten ;)
[/b]
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! But zippy likes you Artica :(

I don't want Zippy to disappear and neither does Tiv!! That's why theres a wanderhome history site!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Sep 22 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]119394[/snapback][/center]
Such a BS site to begin with. Amateur opinions being taken as professional, educated views
[/b]
Are you saying that Hippo is not educated on the life of Zippy? Blasphemy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Sep 23 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]119911[/snapback][/center]
Wikipedia has always been a great source of finding things.. easy and fast.
[/b]
Yeah but.....they have to let my Zippy article stay up. It doesn't hurt anybody being there, 'cause you have to search for Zippy to ever see it in the first place. It's dumb of them to only allow stuff that thousands of people would care about.

HISTORY ACCORDING THE POPULAR OPINION.

Be it the trend of the internet, its still cum-muffins.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Sep 24 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]119953[/snapback][/center]
HISTORY ACCORDING THE POPULAR OPINION.

Be it the trend of the internet, its still cum-muffins.
[/b]
<3

Articles on major subjects or articles where there are a lot of contributions, tend to be much more accurate than not. Fact checking what you read in wikipedia will ususally bear this out. But fact checking is always a good idea anyway.

Back