Wii Hunting Still! Could use some help please. :P

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Well I'm still Wii hunting well I just continued I stopped looking for a while now anyhow I'm looking to order one online if possible as I don't have a car to go running around to different stores chasing down this elusive item. :p

Anyone know a site that is always in stock?

not always in stock, but keep an eye on crutchfield.com...they have random shipments come in and go available a couple times a week

To tell you the truth Fluffy I completely forgot about amazon.com I have been trying all the major retail store websites. I'll check that site out Holden, Thanks.

wow I can't believe used ones cost $330, I didn't realize that they were selling out like this still

I have still never seen one of these physically on a store shelf since I got mine on launch day. It's crazy...

Well its 350+ at amazon.com :/

Okay, then you are going to have to some leg work. Head to your local ToysRUs, Target, Walmart, EB, etc and talk to the people there. The Wiis seem to come in on Saturdays (and sold on Sundays), find out what Sat/Sun they get them in and get there at store opening Sunday morning.

No easy out of this, going to have to go out and get it.

The Best Buy over here has a surplus. I think the stack of Wiis is as large as the stack of PS3s. They are competing, seeink who has more. :lol:

Come to Houston.

The best buy nearest me has some now, the target nearest me has some now. I haven't looked at other places but most places have around 2-3 in stock.

I still feel like a champ getting one the day it came out. :D

Come to Houston.

The best buy nearest me has some now, the target nearest me has some now. I haven't looked at other places but most places have around 2-3 in stock.

I still feel like a champ getting one the day it came out. :D
I thought the Wii rampage was over. Here, the Best Buy has 10 boxes (which they use for a table and put movies on sale on top). PS3 has also 10 boxes used as a table to put music CD's on sale. No Xbox's though... with the Halo Rampage.
Circuit City, Target, Walmart, Gamestop, and EB have at least 10 boxes of Wii and PS3 on display (Xbox is empty for obvious reasons).

I thought the Wii rampage was over. Here, the Best Buy has 10 boxes (which they use for a table and put movies on sale on top). PS3 has also 10 boxes used as a table to put music CD's on sale. No Xbox's though... with the Halo Rampage.
Circuit City, Target, Walmart, Gamestop, and EB have at least 10 boxes of Wii and PS3 on display (Xbox is empty for obvious reasons).
They are still selling well from what I see, but yeah it isn't even remotely hard to find one now.

And P.S. Curses to halo.

They are still selling well from what I see, but yeah it isn't even remotely hard to find one now.

And P.S. Curses to halo.
Wait fer Metal Gear and Final Fantasy releases, and it will be PS3's turn to disappear. <giggles>

Back