• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Question 3 in the series. Doesn't matter who the celebrity is. As long as you find him or her really hot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 8 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]68619[/snapback][/center]
Question 3 in the series. Doesn't matter who the celebrity is. As long as you find him or her really hot.
[/b]
could you please specify why? like is he forcefully doing it?

like, if the only way you were to make out with that celeb was to slap a cop, would you do it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 8 2006, 09:33 AM) [snapback]68622[/snapback][/center]
like, if the only way you were to make out with that celeb was to slap a cop, would you do it?
[/b]
lol omg its so early :p...i feel dumb...

Depends on if you'll be prosecuted for assaulting an officer or not. If not, sure, if yes, probably not.

slap him where? Face, arm, leg, ass, hand.... very vague so yes id slap him to make out with jessica alba, but not in the face :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 8 2006, 10:23 AM) [snapback]68619[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Make out with? No.

Fuck her till she loves me....hell yes.

No

Slap 1 just for the hell of it if I knew I'd get away with it......hell yes.

But would you slap a celeb if you could get off with a really hot cop??

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Apr 9 2006, 06:04 AM) [snapback]68724[/snapback][/center]
Make out with? No.

Fuck her till she loves me....hell yes. [/b]

you read my mind :p

i said yes but only if making out included like sex and you could tell everyone and get really rich telling magazines how good jessica alba is in bed etc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Apr 9 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]68794[/snapback][/center]
i said yes but only if making out included like sex and you could tell everyone and get really rich telling magazines how good jessica alba is in bed etc
[/b]

You spelt Simpson wrong mate ;)

I voted yes. And I would too. I would slap him on the back and tell him what a good job he's doing.

Back