Which mangina is most likely to cyber with a man?

Which mangina is most likely to cyber with a man?

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Jan 8 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]23702[/snapback][/center]
Still lying about this huh? Sad. I was definitely flirty-ish with him, but no never tried to cyber him.
[/b]
Fibber...

Have proof otherwise, Lil? If not then I don't take kindly to being called a liar, and I'm tired of speaking the truth and having people who would have no idea question me. What were the stats on your old saber, btw? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 3 2006, 06:33 AM) [snapback]20924[/snapback][/center]

i'm not voting cuz Ario isnt up there, and it's an obvious winner.

Quoted for humor.

I love the fact that I'm remembered =)

As far as I knew; Huntress, Hovi, Xira, and others like them went around acting like guys from the start anyway.

Personally I always thought Huntress was a guy from the start even though he tried to pass himself off as a girl. I think he was saying something in BOS guild chat about how she is shaved like a landing strip down there or something; it didn't seem like anything a real girl would ever bring up in casual conversation.....

And if I had to, it'd be with Zippy.
:eek:

Pines... and yes... it DID happen. lol He got some serious money and speeders, using his alt "Slave." His older brother caught him going "prone" with a dude! We will never let him live it down... ever. If a guy is going to be that dumb, he deserves what he gets imo. It's really rare that what you think is happening online is really true anyways. Either make it rl or just close your eyes and roll with it.

Back