Which do you like better

Which do you like better

• Cats are way cooler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs are stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thats a tough choice, I like all dogs BUT I love my cat, and I hate everyone else's.... I just like my cat cause she's pure evil. She sits on the couch and smacks the shit out of my mom's dogs for no reason. Its priceless. She'll run up to you in the middle of the night when she's hyper and bite the shit out of your legs then run away, but in the morning she'll come lay down on your chest and fall asleep with you. BEST CAT EVER.

Dogs are better

how do you make a cat bark

pour petrol over it and set it alight and it goes woof!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 16 2005, 10:46 PM) [snapback]12836[/snapback][/center]
Dogs are better

how do you make a cat bark

pour petrol over it and set it alight and it goes woof!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

lol

Cats.

Cats always fart and they stink like hell, unlike a Dog who's breath stinks like crazy and leave big piles of shit in the floor for me to step in.. Cats just go in the litterbox and I can just throw it out in the garbage.. Plus cats are more "child-friendly", unlike dogs who can eat a child :lol:

Cats ftw, but I dont own any... I have an iguana that i'm soon to buy a leash for :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 16 2005, 11:08 PM) [snapback]12853[/snapback][/center]
Cats.

Cats always fart and they stink like hell, unlike a Dog who's breath stinks like crazy and leave big piles of shit in the floor for me to step in.. Cats just go in the litterbox and I can just throw it out in the garbage.. Plus cats are more "child-friendly", unlike dogs who can eat a child :lol:

Cats ftw, but I dont own any... I have an iguana that i'm soon to buy a leash for :D
[/b]
lol a leash for a iguana

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Dec 16 2005, 11:13 PM) [snapback]12856[/snapback][/center]
lol a leash for a iguana
[/b]

You've never seen an Iguana on a leash? they get huge man.

Nat%20Disc%207-04%20Hanna%20Iguana.jpg

Mine is about the size of a ferret

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 16 2005, 11:23 PM) [snapback]12862[/snapback][/center]

Nat%20Disc%207-04%20Hanna%20Iguana.jpg

Mine is about the size of a ferret
[/b]

lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 16 2005, 08:23 AM) [snapback]12862[/snapback][/center]

Mine is about the size of a ferret [/b]

iguanas are creepy they have rotating eyes that stare at you from across the room when you are doing the nasty (or so I HEARD) <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 17 2005, 01:43 AM) [snapback]12921[/snapback][/center]
its just a frickin lizard :p
[/b]

Ever seen a cat without hair? Scarey picture :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 17 2005, 01:27 AM) [snapback]12900[/snapback][/center]
iguanas are creepy they have rotating eyes that stare at you from across the room when you are doing the nasty (or so I HEARD) <_<
[/b]
um, as far as i know chamelions have the rolling eyes. dont think iguanas do too but i could be wrong.
And the one thing i like a cat better is you get more satisfaction from petting a cat. they curl up and purrs and act cute. you even look at a dog they start jumping all over you and slobbering on you. Erg!
And there has been thousands of people who worshipped cats in the past, aint noone worship dogs!! and some even worship cows and pigs- whats that say about dogs *coughDEVILDEVIL666*cough

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 16 2005, 04:52 PM) [snapback]13258[/snapback][/center]
um, as far as i know chamelions have the rolling eyes. dont think iguanas do too but i could be wrong.
And the one thing i like a cat better is you get more satisfaction from petting a cat. they curl up and purrs and act cute. you even look at a dog they start jumping all over you and slobbering on you. Erg!
And there has been thousands of people who worshipped cats in the past, aint noone worship dogs!! and some even worship cows and pigs- whats that say about dogs *coughDEVILDEVIL666*cough [/b]

all I know is Rommel had this iguana thats buggy round eyes would follow me where ever I went in the house, it was sick

Back