Top 10 Post NGE PvPer's.

In no particular order:
Avari, Cahnuuk, Dreadlock, Inferno', Tivolicous (well I can dream), Kanos, Farid, Voren , Noah, and hm. Rankin. Just cuz.

noah, tiv, allanon, holden, curse, scourge, sorro, mistress tiv, tivs alt, and umm noah

LMAO

Tivs alt. Two of three are crafters. Tivs a medic and my other alt is a um. oh yeah smuggler.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 4 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]21614[/snapback][/center]
You mean there are still 10 people in SWG that pvp?
[/b]

Actually we had a pvp fight that had over 50 people in it. Was a bit o' fun. I was drunk and well you know what that leads to. "Did I die enough yet?" "No tiv run back in" "ok!" "Hey I think I'm gunna respec to medic" "oooo"

PekackII, Xanter, Nem, Hakan, Loh's alt, Ivor, Slipp. I know I only got to 7, but I cant think of anyone else, not to mention Slipp is the only rebel I can remember that didnt suck.

Omar 4tw.

I quit cause there was no one to fight (now I hear the imps are out numbered, heh). All the rebs were terrible when I was still playing, and one 50 person battle isnt that special, back in the day that was a weekly thing.

Oh! and I agree with El-d

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Jan 4 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]21952[/snapback][/center]
one 50 person battle isnt that special, back in the day that was a weekly thing.
[/b]
or even a daily thing... QFE

Every Medic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 5 2006, 01:57 AM) [snapback]21614[/snapback][/center]
You mean there are still 10 people in SWG that pvp?
[/b]

lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 5 2006, 07:17 AM) [snapback]22133[/snapback][/center]
or even a daily thing... QFE
[/b]

I raise your QFE with a QFGDE

for rebels i like noah seroc dtmts souro and onzino

for imperials i hate ivor destinee sweetfeet(i have never seen him in group pvp but late at night one on one he has killed me 2 times) covy and hermes even though i havn't seen him in awhile

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]21520[/snapback][/center]
In no particular order:
Avari, Cahnuuk, Dreadlock, Inferno', Tivolicous (well I can dream), Kanos, Farid, Voren , Noah, and hm. Rankin. Just cuz.
[/b]
pwnin' noobs faces with my bandfill since '03, w0rd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dreadlock @ Jan 4 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]22373[/snapback][/center]
for rebels i like noah seroc dtmts souro and onzino

for imperials i hate ivor destinee sweetfeet(i have never seen him in group pvp but late at night one on one he has killed me 2 times) covy and hermes even though i havn't seen him in awhile
[/b]

Wow if noah's on the list then there are not alot of pvpers left. I mean I've seen him in action with that jetpack.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 5 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]22965[/snapback][/center]
Wow if noah's on the list then there are not alot of pvpers left. I mean I've seen him in action with that jetpack.
[/b]

Everyone seems ubarer now that all the good PvPers are gone, heh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 6 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]22965[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Pfft. Jetpack + Overt = Godmode, gotta love it! :D

Back