Today in the NFL (Sunday 1/14/07)

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
By far I think today was one of the best days for the NFL this entire season. And I mean game wise. Both games were just truly great games Bears and Seahawks in OT, and the Pats and the Chargers to the last second. I truly believe that this was one of the best, if not the best gamedays we've seen all season. None of the teams were dominating, and none of the teams were marred with embarassing screweups. It was two pairs of teams giving it their best to advance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 15 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]139431[/snapback][/center]
The Chargers New England match was better from a Neutrals point of view.
[/b]

That game was a FAR better played game, and I fucking hate the Pats.

Oh, Bears are 2 point favorite for next week's game. And I tell you what if the Bears' ground crew do another terrible job of keeping the field, the Bears might actually have a chance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 15 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]139492[/snapback][/center]
Colts will win the SuperBowl, sorry Stav.
[/b]
They're gonna beat the Saints...

The Chargers played like ass, they let me down. I had all my charger gear on and was yelling and plaything the themesong. I think Marty needs to go... It wasn't all his face but like his challange was like wtf lets throw away a time out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jan 17 2007, 10:55 PM) [snapback]139945[/snapback][/center]
The Chargers played like ass, they let me down. I had all my charger gear on and was yelling and plaything the themesong. I think Marty needs to go... It wasn't all his face but like his challange was like wtf lets throw away a time out.
[/b]
It's not just the coach. If the whole team and the coach would've performed better they would've won. That's all there is to it.

Football is a team effort, and you have to play well for 60 minutes to win. You can't single out one person and blame them unless they didn't do well the entire game.

Many times I've seen situations where people would say "his fumble cost them the game". I disagree. If the team played better they wouldn't have been in a position where that fumble would've been so critical.

Back