To Nuke

phaded420

I see in the WH forums you keep posting that UNC beat OSU

Do I need to remind you that the beast we call Greg Oden was not patrolling the paint that day?

Taylor Hansbrough is a punk bitch. Soft as tissue. Oden will DOMINATE his ass in the Final Four, IF UNC can even get past Georgetown.

Ohio State vs Florida for the Ship.. Buckeyes do what they couldn't do in Arizona.

gawd that mask wearing douche is soooo soft. Just watched a whiny ass clip of him

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phaded v2.0 @ Mar 12 2007, 01:22 PM) [snapback]148190[/snapback][/center]
gawd that mask wearing douche is soooo soft.
[/b]

funny, thats what I think of all American football players.

Oh hold on a second, I think I'll go put even more padding on!!!

UNC won't make it past Georgetown. Florida and Georgetown are the final 2 with Gtown taking to by 4.

I think Gtown and OSU would be a amazing game. I believe it would be close and go either way. I do think UNC is gonna lose to Gtown tho. Gtown is stacked.

I see in the WH forums you keep posting that UNC beat OSU

Do I need to remind you that the beast we call Greg Oden was not patrolling the paint that day?
I think we wouldve beat a slower Ohio State even worse. The only reason Ohio St. kept it close was b/c they had a quicker team on the court that could run with UNC a little better.

Taylor Hansbrough is a punk bitch. Soft as tissue. Oden will DOMINATE his ass in the Final Four, IF UNC can even get past Georgetown.
UNC isnt a one trick pony. They have Hansbrough who takes a beating every game and never flinches plus ACC Frosh of the Year Brandan Wright plus Deon and ALex coming off the bench. UNC has plenty of bodies to throw at Oden if they played again. Enjoy Oden while he's there. He'll be gone after this year and Ohio State will have nothing to show for it other than a No.1 seed and a big fat L from Carolina

Ohio State vs Florida for the Ship.. Buckeyes do what they couldn't do in Arizona.

gawd that mask wearing douche is soooo soft. Just watched a whiny ass clip of him

uh the dude has a broken nose from a cheap shot from that punk cunt Gerald Henderson
He wears the mask b/c his coach and team doctors told him he had to, he has been quoted as saying he doesnt want to wear it. And where have you ever ever ever seen him bitch moan or act soft. He's one tough muther fucker who got banged, beaten, bruised, accosted, and assaulted all year long in the ACC which is refereed like the fucking NBA. I can understand you bitter hatred of the Tar Heels b/c UNC smoked that ASS like some Hickory Log Barbecue, but rest assured, UNC would beat Ohio State even worse if they play for it all. TRUST IN ROY.
hans.jpg

rey.jpg
marcus.jpg
hanskilling.jpg
hans2.jpg

dunk2.jpg
deon.jpg
danny.jpg
bwright.jpg
bobby.jpg

dunk.jpg

TYLER OWNING OHIO STATE

Ohio State vs. UNC

I will agree that that was a cheap shot to his face, he just looks whiny to me all the time.. I dunno..

I don't get where you don't see Oden running the floor. He can run with the best of them, he had no incentive to until now ( tourney time)

And Tyler owned who? Sure as hell wasn't Oden. Oden will make Tyler his bitch if they face each other mark my words! TRUST IN THAD!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phaded v2.0 @ Mar 14 2007, 06:22 AM) [snapback]148495[/snapback][/center]
I will agree that that was a cheap shot to his face, he just looks whiny to me all the time.. I dunno..

I don't get where you don't see Oden running the floor. He can run with the best of them, he had no incentive to until now ( tourney time)

And Tyler owned who? Sure as hell wasn't Oden. Oden will make Tyler his bitch if they face each other mark my words! TRUST IN THAD!
[/b]
Ohio State has a monster squad. I wont deny it. And Thad Matta (sp?) is one of the best coaches in the game today. Im not denying that Oden is a monster. He's either the number 1 or number 2 draft pick in the NBA whenever he decides to go pro. For now Im gonna worry about Texas and Georgetown then maybe we can see whats what if my Heels can make the rematch. You gotta love the gauntlet like bracket the Heels got set up with. If the Bucks and Heels play again we can lay some Galactic Credits on the line and bragging rights to boot.

GO HEELS!!!

Did you know:

Oden and Connely jr (sp?) were supposed to go to Michigan State. Then we'd all be singing a different tune. MSU will be dominant next year and has another 7 footer coming in too. Tom Izzo is one of the best coaches active in college bball.

Xavier is giving OSU a game atm but I'd still bet that OSU pulls this one out.
Too much time left.

HAHA they blew a chance to beat OSU!

Gotta hit those free throws fellas!!

Nice comback from OSU. I called in my other post I just didnt see them losing to these guys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nuke @ Mar 25 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]149920[/snapback][/center]
ill be pulling for OSU to beat Gtown

cant believe we lost :angry:
[/b]

GTown did not let you rebound your way out of another poor shooting night. I am in anticipation of Hibbert vs Oden. Hopefully OSU does not get 15+ more foul shots in that game like they did against Memphis.

well if im back in game next year we can place bets on the rematch which will be on OSU's home court.

UNC vs. OSU: The Rematch

I hope you guys still have Oden, Connelly, and Cook or this game could be a BLOWOUT!!!!!!!

GO HEELS!!!!

Back