This is kinda weird

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
There are some days I log in anon, and it mysteriously puts me out of anon. This morning I log in as not being anon, and it makes me anon!

If you log in anon and then later in the day log in from a different comp without anon, it changes you as visible on your home comp as well. If this isnt the case, just be very mindful when logging in. When you do, double check that you are anon. if not, relog in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 30 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]129580[/snapback][/center]
If you log in anon and then later in the day log in from a different comp without anon, it changes you as visible on your home comp as well. If this isnt the case, just be very mindful when logging in. When you do, double check that you are anon. if not, relog in.
[/b]

Nah - one day it switched in the middle of the day. I hadn't touched a different PC. I keep an eye on it now, but wanted to let you know it acts funny.

hmmmm, i'll look into it. Not sure if i'll be able to find the problem, let alone fix it, but i'll look nonetheless :D

Back