The Sex Poll! part 4

• Yes - It was embarrassing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - It was awesome!

• Voyeurism FTW

• Total voters
4 is getting no love. i guess if you are willing to go past 3 then 5 and up is what your looking for

Was caught once....won't go into details but the police officer was cool and let us off with a warning. There is something about being in a semi public place with the chance that you might get caught that is just.........exciting. Its hard to describe. Try it sometime you might like it :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Apr 20 2006, 06:51 AM) [snapback]72511[/snapback][/center]
Was caught once....won't go into details but the police officer was cool and let us off with a warning. There is something about being in a semi public place with the chance that you might get caught that is just.........exciting. Its hard to describe. Try it sometime you might like it :D
[/b]

/agree

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Valuthor @ Apr 19 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]72159[/snapback][/center]
God I was a slut in my youth -- if you all only knew..... :)
[/b]
farm animals don't count... or do they?

i've been caugth more than once
one ended strangely with a breathalyzer administered by a cop, not sure what that was about...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Apr 20 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]72825[/snapback][/center]
i've been caugth more than once
one ended strangely with a breathalyzer administered by a cop, not sure what that was about...
[/b]
he prolly thought the breathalyzer would detect the semen on your breath...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Apr 20 2006, 11:39 PM) [snapback]72837[/snapback][/center]
he prolly thought the breathalyzer would detect the semen on your breath...
[/b]

rofl, he must've known your mom's a snowballer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Apr 20 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]72158[/snapback][/center]
woot! :D
[/b]
I can't vote because the last question has no answer that I can actually vote for

Back