The first piece of good news I've heard since I came back

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Jay Mariotti resigned while I was gone and there was a two day trade of haterade aimed at him in the Chicago Sun Tmes from readers, colleagues, and roger ebert. Why does the good drama happen when I'm not around?

Jay Mariotti resigned while I was gone and there was a two day trade of haterade aimed at him in the Chicago Sun Tmes from readers, colleagues, and roger ebert. Why does the good drama happen when I'm not around?

He claimed newspaper's are dead, and he will make his way via internet/TV. Good luck making it now without the daily paper, jackass.

I'm surprised they still have him on Around the Horn on ESPN, but that's probably because of a contract he has with ESPN. I don't expect him around next season.

I'm surprised they still have him on Around the Horn on ESPN, but that's probably because of a contract he has with ESPN. I don't expect him around next season.

He won't be. They even openly mocked him on the show the day he got sacked. High comedy.

Ripped by Roger Ebert, a man with no jaw. I have no idea who Mariotti is, but that says it all.

Back