Specs of Prototype of LED TV:

1,000,000:1 Contrast ratio
27 inch (16:9)
Full HD 1080p
Brightness Peak of 600cd/m2 :lol:
Colors 10-bit RGB
Colour Reproduction 100%

No price as of current.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Jan 16 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]139692[/snapback][/center]
sony-oled3.jpg

Eat that Phillips,

Specs of Prototype of LED TV:

1,000,000:1 Contrast ratio
27 inch (16:9)
Full HD 1080p
Brightness Peak of 600cd/m2 :lol:
Colors 10-bit RGB
Colour Reproduction 100%

No price as of current.
[/b]

Does your jaw ever get sore?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jan 16 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]139699[/snapback][/center]

This is a disclaimer:

No post made myself, no matter which one of myselves is currently posting, can be deemed complete unless I, me, or myself has succesfully completed an edit function. In no way are any of my post to be viewed as fact unless edited and all spelling errors and gramatical errors are to be blammed on my nagging wife who cannot open a jar of freaking Mayo unless god shoves a lighting bolt of common sense up her ass!

In short I was distracted and you can shove that dicitonary up YOUR (_|_)

WTS One used wife PST

Yeah shut up who the fuck cares about your dumb fuckin TV. Your like one of 5 people who know what those numbers mean and if you think anyone in this world needs that tv your stupid.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Jan 16 2007, 07:44 PM) [snapback]139703[/snapback][/center]
Yeah shut up who the fuck cares about your dumb fuckin TV. Your like one of 5 people who know what those numbers mean and if you think anyone in this world needs that tv your stupid.
[/b]

:blink: I was just teasing... are you?

i heard is you pre ordered they will give you a ps3 ... /snicker

seriously tohugh does seem to look awesome maybe in 5-8 years when its price lvl is down to " common folk " lvl ill get one heh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Jan 17 2007, 02:17 AM) [snapback]139710[/snapback][/center]
i heard is you pre ordered they will give you a ps3 ... /snicker
seriously tohugh does seem to look awesome maybe in 5-8 years when its price lvl is down to " common folk " lvl ill get one heh
[/b]

Probally, but it looks sick.

I keep hearing of this new rumored technology that will make it's debut this year that will render LCDs and Plasmas obsolete

Hrmm ok, well the picture sure is nice but wtf man the picture is digitally enhanced it makes the things on tv look better than the things in real life. I don't think thats a good thing even though the picture looks cool. :p

Back