Redskins

Well not to say he couldn't do any worse than what Campbell showed, but ultimately he'd get destroyed. I'm curious if we'll see him by the end of the season and if so, what sort of impact will he have?

Even Zorn's snazzy trousers could not inspire his team to pick off those Grossman-esque passes Eli threw.

Even Zorn's snazzy trousers could not inspire his team to pick off those Grossman-esque passes Eli threw.

No shit! They couldn't catch a cold let a lone a ball! They should have had at least 3-4 picks, but when you have Carlos "Oh I'm suppose to defend this guy?" Rogers and Fred "My mouth makes more highlight reels than my play does" Smoot, what can you expect.

F Theismann, the greatest thing to happen was when he was broke in half. I get tired of listening to him bash on people because they aren't as good as he was. Pfff.

BTW, I saw the replays of LaRon Landry getting knocked the fuck out by Brandon Jacobs so many times today that the impact is starting to hurt me.

P.S. Timi, have faith. The skins will have a better record than the Bears this season.

Was at the game, my favorite part is when the Skins had the ball with 4 minutes left, down two possessions and they perform two consecutive running plays. High comedy.

Yeah, but I take solace in the fact that no matter how bad the skins looked, at least they didn't get trounced like the Rams.

Back