Premiership

TLuassa

With what looks like a 3 horse race as liverpool cant seem to win atm.

Arsenal will be 2 points behind if they win there game in hand, and are starting to look like their best again. Rosicky has been superb, henry getting back to his best and fabregas is just fabregas. 19 years of age and bossing the midfield in every game. And once Baptista finds his feet in the premiership bring on Bolton away.

Chelasea seem to be dropping alot more points than last year, united dont have the squad in depth unless they buy in Jan. Liverpool seem to change there team every game and play there best player out of posistion. Crouchinho must start every game.

was ok couldnt read the second page, who did he choose?

Over here we obviously dont sit down go through every team and decide who to support, usually its the family who decide (mainly the father) My family have lived in islington for years and years hense why im and arsenal fan. Once you have been given a team that your team 4 life, relegation or champions thats your team. If you change teams you are seemed to be not a true fan.

If Arsenal were in division two i would still go and watch every arsenal home game, football is nearly everything for me lol.

Come on You Gunners (as teh famous woman shouts lol)

im thinking manchester united atm, i cant see arsenal winning cos their team is still to young like manUs was last season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Oct 2 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]122629[/snapback][/center]
Gah!

So who did he pick? I'm surprised Spurs and Newcastle made to top 6.
[/b]

He ended up going with Tottenham I believe.

Heh, after him starting to root for Tottenham, and then they quickly having their worst start in a generation, his response was the following:

Bill Simmons: I feel terrible about Tottenham Hotspur - they're off to their worst start in like 14 years and i'm getting angry e-mails from British people blaming me for this, like it's my fault. Although the best part about hate mail from England is that they use really horrible words - the worst possible swear words you can think of. So I've kind of enjoyed that part. It never gets old when someone calls you a wanker.

Figured, you would get a kick out of it.

tottenham rofl. no chance they are gunna win anything for a while and i dont really like any of their players other than zokora but support them if you must......

and yeah supporting a team over here is generally a lifetime thing for a football fan which starts from childhood. that is unless you are a cheapass glory supporter that switches allegiance whenever your team is playing shit/gets relegated etc

i reckon those scum in manchester are gunna be pushing chelsea a bit more this season but if sheva starts scoring then im not sure they will be able to catch them. i have always liked arsenal and they appear to be hitting some form atm but when they get injuries (which is inevitable) they will begin to struggle again

ps long live leeds united

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Oct 2 2006, 03:06 PM) [snapback]122712[/snapback][/center]
tottenham rofl. no chance they are gunna win anything for a while and i dont really like any of their players other than zokora but support them if you must......

and yeah supporting a team over here is generally a lifetime thing for a football fan which starts from childhood. that is unless you are a cheapass glory supporter that switches allegiance whenever your team is playing shit/gets relegated etc

i reckon those scum in manchester are gunna be pushing chelsea a bit more this season but if sheva starts scoring then im not sure they will be able to catch them. i have always liked arsenal and they appear to be hitting some form atm but when they get injuries (which is inevitable) they will begin to struggle again

ps long live leeds united
[/b]

Oh, that is the same way with most sports over here as well, this is just an American with no affliation whatsoever, he is just getting into EPL and wanted a team to root for.

For example, I am a new yorker by birth, been a Yankees fan for as long as I can remember, moved up to Boston for a new job, there is NO FUCKING WAY I switch teams to the Boston Red Sucks just cause I live up here now. You don't need to explain fan loyality to me.

Thats cause your a true fan fluffy, many people would just change for new friends.

Arsenal till i die.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 3 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]122659[/snapback][/center]
Heh, after him starting to root for Tottenham, and then they quickly having their worst start in a generation, his response was the following:

Bill Simmons: I feel terrible about Tottenham Hotspur - they're off to their worst start in like 14 years and i'm getting angry e-mails from British people blaming me for this, like it's my fault. Although the best part about hate mail from England is that they use really horrible words - the worst possible swear words you can think of. So I've kind of enjoyed that part. It never gets old when someone calls you a wanker.
Figured, you would get a kick out of it.
[/b]
Yeah. Them brits sure do cuss funny :lol:
Larger vocabulary and much more creative with it.

Spurs, that's hilarious.
I thought he would have gone Arsenal or Liverpool... or Newcastle because he likes Sting.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Oct 3 2006, 08:31 PM) [snapback]123077[/snapback][/center]
Yeah. Them brits sure do cuss funny :lol:
Larger vocabulary and much more creative with it.

Spurs, that's hilarious.
I thought he would have gone Arsenal or Liverpool... or Newcastle because he likes Sting.
[/b]

Arsenal and Liverpool were too popular in his eyes, but for his Tott reasons....well, to each their own.

<--- would root for liverpool if he had his way

Well depends if you want to watch the best football played in the world maybe second to barca then the choice would have to be arsenal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Oct 4 2006, 07:48 AM) [snapback]123130[/snapback][/center]
Well depends if you want to watch the best football played in the world maybe second to barca then the choice would have to be arsenal.
[/b]

:lol:

You think im joking ??

Ask any english football fan or even european and they would agree that arsenal and barcalona play the best football in the world.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Oct 4 2006, 09:40 AM) [snapback]123164[/snapback][/center]
You think im joking ??

Ask any english football fan or even european and they would agree that arsenal and barcalona play the best football in the world.
[/b]

Relax killer. I don't think your joking, I just found the statement funny because it screamed how much a fan of the gunners you are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Oct 4 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]123130[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Awsome!

Sounds like a New York Yankee fan Stateside :lol:

Back