Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

• Orange

• Other (inquiring minds want to know)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 18 2006, 09:33 AM) [snapback]117808[/snapback][/center]
Well lets see.

If we take a look at how SOE translate the word 'iconic' then it can only be black.
[/b]
I would love to see a null blade. A blade of total darkness, empty.......one that presses despair and hopelessness. One that drains the light and broadens the darkness.

In other words I would like to see a black crystal or a black bladed saber.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Sep 18 2006, 07:42 AM) [snapback]117809[/snapback][/center]
I would love to see a null blade. A blade of total darkness, empty.......one that presses despair and hopelessness. One that drains the light and broadens the darkness.

In other words I would like to see a black crystal or a black bladed saber.
[/b]

Maybe we will get a rainbow-colored lightsaber?? :D /bounce /bounce /bounce

Well....if we are thinking iconic, then wouldn't purple (Mace's LS) be the one?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 19 2006, 01:13 AM) [snapback]117816[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

My point is that SOE's idea of iconic isn't too true to the mark.

Let me explain why I think black.

SOE Person 1: Ok, so what colour crystal shall we add?
SOE Person 2: Hmm, well lets do something iconic, how about a purple one?
SOE Person 3: But will that sell subscriptions? Which colour would sell more?
SOE Person 1: Hmm, all the dumbass kids who don't give a toss about iconic would probably think black is really cool.
SOE Person 2: Not very iconic though is it?
SOE Person 3: Fuck iconic, it doesn't pay your salary, black it is then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 18 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]117816[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

But how would they make it different from the purple crystals already in the game? :mellow:

Like the lava one, but... purple. Or better yet! Purple like the existing ones, but with teeny tiny little "BMF" letters that course up and down the blade.

Ah, wait. A calendar of female toons wearing the clothing SOE released with the game doesn't fit their idea of "wholesome". The 'bad motherfucker' saber is right out.... I dunno :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 18 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]117818[/snapback][/center]
My point is that SOE's idea of iconic isn't too true to the mark.

Let me explain why I think black.

SOE Person 1: Ok, so what colour crystal shall we add?
SOE Person 2: Hmm, well lets do something iconic, how about a purple one?
SOE Person 3: But will that sell subscriptions? Which colour would sell more?
SOE Person 1: Hmm, all the dumbass kids who don't give a toss about iconic would probably think black is really cool.
SOE Person 2: Not very iconic though is it?
SOE Person 3: Fuck iconic, it doesn't pay your salary, black it is then.
[/b]

Yeah, you're right. That is more like their thinking. I was just trying to be optimistic I guess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ Sep 19 2006, 05:40 AM) [snapback]117919[/snapback][/center]
It'd be pretty cool to see a black one, complete with the cool black light effect :D
[/b]
Pretty much any lightsaber color can be gotten from mandalore mods. Hell even a Rainbow lava crystal and black lava crystal and blue lava crystal. And Rainbow force lightning...that one is a hoot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 18 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]117923[/snapback][/center]
Pretty much any lightsaber color can be gotten from mandalore mods. Hell even a Rainbow lava crystal and black lava crystal and blue lava crystal. And Rainbow force lightning...that one is a hoot.
[/b]

Do ya got um wp errr i mean a.....omg what do you call it.....that thing....internet wp.....uh address?

there was a whole list of saber crystal colors that was released a long time ago. the one from the village and the one as an elder jedi reward are the only two that have been released. they probably will take another named crystal from that list and try to pawn it off as being creative and original

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Oct 5 2006, 01:54 AM) [snapback]123246[/snapback][/center]
there was a whole list of saber crystal colors that was released a long time ago. the one from the village and the one as an elder jedi reward are the only two that have been released. they probably will take another named crystal from that list and try to pawn it off as being creative and original
[/b]
Money ^

But I would like to see an Ultraviolet (blacklight) lightsaber that casts an eerie light.

Back