My New MMO

reek

Salem

Has the best crafting system since SWG. It's really complex and deep. It's sandbox. Create your own town, raid other towns, forage, hunt, craft, whatever. Not for the faint of heart. If another player takes you out, he has the opportunity to murder you. If that happens, you are gone. No more. Kaput. Permadeath.

Loving it.

In case you were wondering where Reek was ;).

Not to be disrespectful, and not to change the topic, but we were bombarded by bot spam for days until I got sick of it and tried to send you a message outside of this forum. That was recently, so I understand why you're around a bit more now, but what happens after a few months when you're not checking in very often?

No, you were bombarded for a little under 24 hours because it happened on a day where I didn't check. I log in once every one or two days, I always have (except when I'm traveling). And I didn't get any email from you. I check the site email daily whether you email directly or via the Contact Us link. It sucks that y'all got spammed for a day, but it was once in over a year.

Salem

Has the best crafting system since SWG. It's really complex and deep. It's sandbox. Create your own town, raid other towns, forage, hunt, craft, whatever. Not for the faint of heart. If another player takes you out, he has the opportunity to murder you. If that happens, you are gone. No more. Kaput. Permadeath.

Loving it.

In case you were wondering where Reek was ;).

Which server are you on?

Back