My little giggle for the day

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
People Will Buy Anything If You Wear a Nice Suit

Middle-aged Long Island lady thumbing through magazine: Look, there's Stephen Colbert.
Husband: Who's that?
Middle-aged Long Island lady: He's a terrific Republican reporter on TV. You should watch him. He's really great. Puts the liberals in their place.

--JFK
Source

and...

centrifugal_force.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 9 2007, 12:08 AM) [snapback]138604[/snapback][/center]
People Will Buy Anything If You Wear a Nice Suit

Middle-aged Long Island lady thumbing through magazine: Look, there's Stephen Colbert.
Husband: Who's that?
Middle-aged Long Island lady: He's a terrific Republican reporter on TV. You should watch him. He's really great. Puts the liberals in their place.
]
[/b]

i always thought the best thing about being someone who picks on a stereotype by actually pretending to be that stereotype has it made ...they not only get a following from the crowd that gets the joke but they also get a following from the very people they are making fun of but are just too dumb to see it ... see also matt stone / trey parker :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 8 2007, 10:23 AM) [snapback]138610[/snapback][/center]
Cool-points delegated for the Goldfinger reference.
[/b]

I try to read that comic using a Sean Connery accent in my head. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 8 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]138621[/snapback][/center]
I try to read that comic using a Sean Connery accent in my head. :lol:
[/b]

2x the hilarity.

Back