MSU will kill UNC.

um ok

sure they will

and thats b/c they have the match up where?

PG? no
SG? maybe
SF? no
PF? ROFL
C? ROFL

Coach? ROFL

If anyone beat's UNC tomorrow it will be UNC. While it should be a close game, theres no way in hell that MSU "kills UNC".
More likely,
UNC will beat MSU like they have the past few times theyve played. Long gone are the days of Mateen CLeaves.
Enjoy the last MSU game of the season tomorrow.
The Last Time

dunkedonyoubitch.jpg

dunkedonyouagain.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Mar 16 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]148975[/snapback][/center]
True Story.
[/b]

^QFE

Neitzel has gotta be pre season POY favorite next year if Oden and Durant indeed go pro. That guy is nassssssssty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nuke @ Mar 17 2007, 08:32 PM) [snapback]149072[/snapback][/center]
^QFE
Neitzel has gotta be pre season POY favorite next year if Oden and Durant indeed go pro. That guy is nassssssssty.
[/b]
Not to mention MSU recruited a lesser version of Greg Oden for next year. And maybe Suton will stop sucking. Not to mention Ibok's elbow will be better by then - fucking Marquette.

what i wanna know is why does the NCAA have a hard on for seeing UNC and MSU play every year in the GD tournament? I mean hell we meet up EVERY year. We wouldve played last year i think if George Mason hadnt gone crazy on us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nuke @ Mar 18 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]149108[/snapback][/center]
what i wanna know is why does the NCAA have a hard on for seeing UNC and MSU play every year in the GD tournament? I mean hell we meet up EVERY year. We wouldve played last year i think if George Mason hadnt gone crazy on us.
[/b]
So true. On a side note, Im glad X and OSU met for once, as Im from Cincinnati. I give X the win for bad officiating.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Mar 19 2007, 03:18 PM) [snapback]149234[/snapback][/center]
So true. On a side note, Im glad X and OSU met for once, as Im from Cincinnati. I give X the win for bad officiating.
[/b]

agree

man i was pulling for X to get out of there with the shocker win

Back