Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I knew about this

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
What's your thought on MRSA? The so called Superbug.
(Here you can read some about what it is: Clicky )

It's well known that while we are too clean in todays society at times, we still have a problem, that we need to be hygienic or these 'bugs' (one out of many) might catch you.

For ex. if you use anti bacterial soaps or
anti bacterial hygien products, it can be more dangerous then if you don't. This since you take away the bacteria you are used to, and new ones that your body can't handle comes a long...

A saying: "A little dirt cleans your stomach, a lot of dirt cleans your entire body."

Anyway...
1. MRSA, has it effected you, your family, friends in any way? How?
2. How known is it where you live?
3. Is there any reason to worry in your opinion?
4. What should be done?

Last edited:
1: No one in my family has been effected by MRSA (to my knowledge).
2: It's known, but not common.
3 & 4: My thoughts are many ;) One of them are as the saying I posted: "A little dirt cleans your stomach, a lot of dirt cleans your entire body." A good hygiene is a must, but to a certain limit. For ex. I do believe that we use way too much antibacterial things today (I use them very carefully, and very rarely), and that many of us run to the doctor for any little bug. I mean, people go to the doctor for a cold or a fever...c'mon...

Due to this, we've caused ourselves a problem, resistant bugs.
(Of course there are more reasons, this being one)

But, since they are here and we have this problem, we need to deal with it. And from my understanding, it's treated very differently in different states and countries.

Last edited:
Most commonly found in hospitals in england, i dont know much about it tbh just that there was a massive change round in hospital hygeine about 2 or 3 years ago over here.

I knew about this although I didn't really know what it was called. I'm not all too concerned about it. Even though bacteria have natural selection and mutate to survive we have come a long way in terms of medical science as well.

It's okay in the long run because the super bacteria will evolve super bacteria-resistant humans. ^_^

Lol, human immune system ftw..you don't want to know what I handle and deal with on a daily basis...
To agree with Zana, I dont use antibacterial anything, and have not taken any antibiotics in almost 20 years...I rarely catch a cold (yes I know thats a virus) and I go outside with wet hair sometimes :p I have never had a case of the Flu in its truest sense...hell when we were kids, Grandmother never had a fridge, the roast beef for Sunday dinner would be in the larder "raw and uncovered" over night on a slate counter to keep cool lol....immune system is easy to maintain folks..we have it for reason...just follow the common sense hygene rules. We are too quick to fall prey to various magic pills etc....people spend way too much time ploughing thru Web MD...inflamation of the imagination :lol:

i usually try my best to avoid the meds as well, but sometimes enough shiteness is enough. when youve got manflu (which is a serious medical condition) then you need those meds

Back